Boutique and Chic in Downtown Vancouver
Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver • Vancouver, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from Now to September ($199) or October 1 to December 30 ($169)
- $50 Food Credit for Diva at the Met Restaurant
- Self-Parking and Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers for a Stay of Up to Two Nights
Though Vancouver's total area spans less than 45 square miles, dozens of those miles are dedicated to hiking and biking trails that seem far removed from the urban core, from Stanley Park to the Strait of Georgia. But this coastal seaport is also one of the most densely populated metropolises in North America, serving as a cultural mecca with a vibrant arts scene, world-class restaurants, and cosmopolitan elegance. Still, this is the most laid-back city in an already laid-back country. It is, after all, the heart and soul of the Pacific Northwest.
The elegantly appointed Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver is quite a looker, but it's the superb service guests receive while staying at this contemporary beauty that keeps them coming back. (We're talking 24-hour room service, shoeshine, and morning car service within the downtown core.) Meanwhile, Deluxe Rooms showcase spacious floor-to-ceiling marble-clad washrooms, separate glass showers and soaker tubs, beds with European natural-down duvets and Italian Frette linens, oversize bathrobes, solid-oak cabinetry, and Juliet balconies.
You'll be a stone's throw away from the gleaming harbor of Canada Place and its cruise ship terminal, not to mention more than 10,000 pieces of art housed behind the stately columns of the Vancouver Art Gallery. At lunch, café scenes abound along the nearby Robson Street shopping district, where you can sip lattes before venturing off to find that A-list outfit at the Pacific Centre.
Come dinnertime, you'll want to arrive early for both the preview and the feature presentation at Diva at the Met. Start with albacore tuna and Dungeness crab with yuzu crisp, oyster leaf, cucumber, avocado, and soy vinaigrette. Then, feast on milk-poached smoked black cod or a sampling of savory sweetbreads washed down with a glass of vino from Diva's celebrated wine cellar.
"This chi-chi boutique property has a swish, modern take on style that includes a kaleidoscope of sophisticated touches for discerning travelers. It's also right in the heart of downtown for those who like to be close to all the action."-- Lonely Planet
"I absolutely loved the Metropolitan Hotel! Our room was very nice... The hotel staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The Metropolitan Hotel is in an excellent location. It is close to shopping and about a 15-minute walk from Canada Place."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must book by September 30, 2103
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Upgrades to a Luxury Room are available for $25 per night
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Blackout date(s): July 27, July 31, August 2-3, September 6-12, September 21, September 28
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • Enjoy By December 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings