Blue Skies and Putting Greens on Lake LBJ
Horseshoe Bay Resort • Horseshoe Bay, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard King or Two Queen Room, with Check-In Sunday through Thursday ($169)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard King or Two Queen Room, with Check-In Sunday through Wednesday ($329)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Texas Hill Country stretches from Austin, past northern San Antonio, and all the way to the border with Mexico. The hilly, scrubby terrain looks every bit like the cowboy country of classic Texas—and then there's Lake LBJ. Thought of as one of the most picturesque bodies of water in the Highland Lakes, the spot has become a playground for thrill-seekers in search of water sports, championship-level golf, and canopy zipline tours. With the pink boulders of Granite Mountain in the distance and the green Bermuda grass that lines the resorts around the lake, this destination is a veritable kaleidoscope for the senses.
With guaranteed views of Texas Hill Country and Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort Marriott Hotel offers Texas-size accommodations and plenty of room to roam. Spread out on cozy furnishings as you take in views of Lake LBJ, the resort grounds, or the surrounding neighborhood.
"The resort spared no expense on its grounds, with [its] attention to aesthetic detail," says the Golf Channel, and its three acclaimed courses are no exceptions. Once you're finished on the green, drop your putter and head to the full-service spa, where you can calm tense muscles in a eucalyptus-scented steam room or relax during a soothing stone massage.
• Ride a WaveRunner on Lake LBJ
• Tee off on the property's Whitewater Putting Course
• Hike the trails near Granite Mountain
• Get a bird's-eye view of the area with a canopy zipline tour
"We had a wonderful stay at the resort, with great golf and a delicious buffet breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The facility was spotless and beautifully decorated for Christmas."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Stays must be completed by the expiration date on September 26, 2013
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Credit card required to make reservation
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and a $26/day resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Maximum occupancy is 4 people
- Blackout dates: August 30-September 1
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 26, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2013 • Enjoy By September 26, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings