On Safari: A Trip of a Lifetime to the Wilds of Tanzania
One World Safari Tours • Manyara, Tanzania
- An Eight-Day Safari in Tanzania, Including:
- Seven Nights' Accommodations in a Lodge, Semi-Luxury or Luxury Tent, or Hotel with Reliable Electricity and Hot Showers
- Seven Breakfasts, Six Lunches, and Seven Dinners
- All Park Fees
- Safari Driver Guide with Multiple Language Skills
- Private Cook; Vegetarian and Vegan Can Be Customized on Request
- Private Safari Jeep, Land Cruiser with a Hutch Roof and Window Seat Guaranteed; Equipped with Refrigerator, Charging Outlet, and Comfortable Slide Seats
- Unlimited Drinking Water
- Bottle of Wine
- Restaurant, Picnic, and Buffet meal service of Swahili and Continental Food
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Tanzania tops any wildlife-lover's bucket list. It is, after all, home to the world's highest concentration of national parks—14 of them in all. On the vast plains of the Serengeti, visitors can take in an annual wildebeest migration that stands as one of the world's most awe-inspiring natural spectacles. At the Ngorongoro Crater, which boasts one of the densest populations of lions on earth, you'll have a chance to spot big cats, exotic birds, wild pachyderms, and more. Animals you've only seen cooped up in a zoo abound in this southeast African country, all in front of an equally breathtaking backdrop you've only seen in magazines.
And nobody knows the many wonders of Tanzania like One World Safari Tours. A socially responsible company that donates a minimum of 10 percent of its proceeds to local non-profits, One World Safari Tours specializes in the northern circuit of Tanzania's national parks, leading expert game drives through the Serengeti and beyond.
day 1: Airport pickup and transfer to lodge.
Overnight at lodge. Dinner and a snack provided.
day 2: Depart Arusha for a morning game drive in Tarangire (elephants, greenery), then stop for a picnic lunch in the park. Afterward, you'll find yourself on another game drive in Tarangire. Your accommodations for the night: a semi-luxury tented camp, which features a platform, canvas, a luxury bed, netting, a sitting room, a bathroom, and a hot shower.
Overnight in semi-luxury tent camp in Tarangire. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
day 3: After breakfast at camp, you'll head out for a morning game drive in Lake Manyara, a great salt lake that is home to flamingos, elephants, zebras, giraffes, and hippos. After a picnic lunch in the park, you'll attend an afternoon game drive before retiring to your semi-luxury tent for the evening.
Overnight in semi-luxury tent camp in Lake Manyara. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
day 4: After breakfast at Migungu Camp, you'll head out on a four- to six-hour ride to the plains of the Serengeti, home to many large cats that are likely to be spotted lazing in the shade. During the drive, you'll eat lunch and observe a game drive before arriving and going out on a sunset game drive.
Overnight at semi-luxury tent camp in Ikoma. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
day 5: Start the day with a light breakfast, and head out for an early-morning game drive, where you'll see elephants and hippos coming out of the water. Back at the camp, you'll enjoy lunch then head out for an afternoon game drive.
Overnight at luxury tent camp in Ikoma. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
day 6: Enjoy breakfast at camp, then head out for a morning game drive. After lunch back at the camp, you'll make your way to Ngorongoro Crater, all the while spotting wildlife along the way.
Overnight at a luxury forest tent camp at Ngorongoro Crater. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
day 7: Wake in the morning to breakfast and explore one of the seven natural wonders of Africa: Ngorongoro Crater. This volcanic caldera has its own ecosystem and is home to a vast array of wildlife, including one of the largest populations of lions on the planet. In the afternoon, you'll travel to Arusha for souvenir shopping, then relax at your hotel before attending a closing-night dinner at a local restaurant.
Overnight in Arusha. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
day 8: After breakfast at hotel, depart for a visit to the local charity or cultural program your trip has supported. Spend time visiting the school, orphanage, community or health center, or remote village, which has been funded by a portion of your safari. Return to Arusha for baggage pickup and transfer to the airport for returning flights.
• September 7, 14, 21, and 28
• October 19 and 26
• November 23 and 30
• December 7 and 14
• January 4, 11, and 18
"There's a reason safari means "journey" in Swahili: No other word better sums up the experience of this southeast African country. Tanzania's unspoiled national parks rival any in the world."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by September 14
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see www.oneworldsafaris.com
- Upon confirmation of your reservation, vouchers will be considered used and 100% non-refundable
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $200
- Voucher includes Seven Breakfasts, Six Lunches, and Seven Dinners, All Park Fees, Safari Driver Guide with Multiple Language Skills, Private Cook; Vegetarian and Vegan Can Be Customized on Request, Private Safari Jeep, Land Cruiser with a Hutch Roof and Window Seat Guaranteed; Equipped with Refrigerator, Charging Outlet, and Comfortable Slide Seats, Unlimited Drinking Water, a Bottle of Wine, Restaurant, Picnic, and Buffet meal service of Swahili and Continental Food
- Voucher does not include airfare, airline taxes, airline fuel surcharges, Passport/visa fees, Gratuities, Personal or baggage insurance, Meals or drinks not specified by itinerary
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Tourist visa to Tanzania will be required. It can be purchased upon arrival at Kilimanjaro airport; contact One World Safaris with questions
- Stays must be completed within date range purchased
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 18, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 18, 2014 • Enjoy By January 18, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 31% savings