Four-Star Luxury in The Heart of Historic Mullingar
Annebrook House • Co. Westmeath, Ireland
- One- (£55) or Two-Night (£79) Stay for Two People in Executive Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Main Course Each in Berty's Bar and Bistro
- Glass of Wine Each on Arrival in Berty's Bar and Bistro
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
Scenic Mullingar, County Westmeath, is best known for its lakes; Lough Owel, Lough Lene, Lough Ennell, and Lough Derravaragh are an angler's paradise. Whether you're here for the fishing, the architecture, or sports facilities for everything from athletics to tennis, allow us to cast our line in your direction courtesy of this Escape to Annebrook House.
Allow us to lure you in: you and a fellow troller will stay in an executive room at the luxury four-star hotel for one night for £55 (up to a £113.60 value), or two nights for £79 (up to a £189.60 value); you can even bring along a tiddler too, since one child under 12 shares your room for no additional charge. However long you stay, you'll be glad to be on the hook for this one: your accommodation includes queen-size bed, en suite, TV with DVD player, morning paper, mineral water, and Wi-Fi access.
You've got yourself a nibble: as part of your package, you'll enjoy a daily breakfast, as well as a main course each at Berty's Bar on one day. The eatery is awash with temptations designed to draw you closer, from live bands to its very own resident DJ.
Here's the part where we reel you in: as well as ample trout and pike fishing, the area is home to the impressive Cathedral of Christ the King of Mullingar, and the stunning Belvedere House and Gardens. What's really worth wading into thanks to your late 2 p.m. checkout, though, is the region's strong sporting tradition: discover athletics, Aussie Rules, badminton, basketball, boxing, cricket, cycling, equestrian, football, GAA, greyhound racing, golf, hockey, rugby, snooker, swimming, and tennis while you're here.
This Escape is for two people with availability on Sunday to Thursday. There is a €30 supplement for guests wishing to stay on a Friday night. One child under 12 can stay in room free of charge (meals charged accordingly). Additional children are €25—cots are available. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Right in the town centre, the hub of this modern hotel is a lovely 19th-century house with strong connections to local author Maria Edgeworth."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- Voucher excludes Saturday stays and 5, 6, 13, 18, 20, 27 July, 2, 3, 10, 16, 17 August, 7, 13 September
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- One child allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes One- (£55) or Two-Night (£79) Stay for Two People in Executive Room, Daily Breakfast Main Course Each in Berty's Bar and Bistro, Glass of Wine Each on Arrival in Berty's Bar and Bistro, Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +353 44 935 3300 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings