Unspoilt Vistas and Cumbrian Style in the Lake District
New House Farm • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two
- Full English Breakfast
- Homemade Cream Tea for Two
- Use of Garden Hot Tub
Cycling doesn't have to be hard work—after a day on two wheels, we reckon you've earned yourselves a little luxury. Whether you're on your bikes or not, come inside at New House Farm—on the coast to coast cycling route in the Lake District—for a spot of country living that's a little more high-end.
Settle in to your lavish, countrified Cumbrian accommodation courtesy of this week's Escape, where a two-night stay for two is just £169 (up to a £350 value). Either way, you'll unwind in a spacious, individually styled room with en suite, scenic views, and period details that vary from room to room; for an extra touch of indulgence, sink into the garden hot tub.
We won't keep you in suspension: included with your stay are a full English breakfast each morning and a homemade cream tea on the first day—taken by the fire or in the garden.
Activities in the local area are off the chain: for starters, it's on the Coast to Coast and Reiver cycle routes. If you'd rather lose the Lycra, take things down a gear with an afternoon of walking, canoeing, bird watching, fishing, or golf. Or put the brakes on the hotel's home—picturesque Lorton Vale—altogether with a day trip: you're less than ten miles from Keswick for the Theatre by the Lake, and about seven miles from Cockermouth with its Norman castle and Wordsworth House, where the poet was born.
This Escape is for two people, and is valid from Sunday to Thursday only. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
"For sheer scenic splendour, few places in England can measure up to the outlandishly beautiful Lake District."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Valid Sunday to Thursday only
- Not valid August Bank Holiday
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 9, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes full English breakfast, homemade cream tea and use of garden hot tub
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 07841 159818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 9, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 9, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 9, 2013 • Enjoy By November 9, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings