"Mexiterranean" Villa on Playa Conchas Chinas
Quinta Maria Cortez • Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Suite ($445)
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in a Suite ($556)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a Suite ($667)
- Or, a Seven-Night Stay for Two in a Suite ($799)
- Daily Breakfast for Two Served Mondays through Saturdays
- 20% Discount on Spa Services
Playa Conchas Chinas is a short stroll from downtown Puerto Vallarta, but a world away from the spring breakers and mega-resorts. In fact, previous visitors to Puerta Vallarta may be surprised that away from the noisy strip, they can actually hear the waves. Rocky cliffs and secluded coves make up the shoreline, with shells ground to a fine sand by the tumbling waves. This sophisticated community leverages its to-die-for scenery to attract an affluent crowd and countless fashion shoots.
Quinta Maria Cortez is built into a steep hillside overlooking the beach and Banderas Bay. In sharp contrast to the sprawling hotels farther north, this villa-style bed and breakfast has only seven suites, meaning guests aren't just a room number and ensuring attention to detail (like imported soaps in the bathrooms). A warm, eclectic mix of Mexican antiques, local art, and open-air living areas lends a "Mexiterranean" vibe to the private-entry accommodations, many of which feature kitchenettes, bay-view balconies, and air-conditioned bedrooms. Even with 320 days of tropical sunshine per year, a cool breeze coming off the water keeps open-air spaces the perfect temperature, no thermostat needed.
Start your day with a gourmet breakfast under a shady palapa before venturing down to the secluded shore (no pushy beach vendors here). Or, bask in the sun on the rooftop—"among the best sunset-watching spots in town," according to Frommer's. When you want to cool off, consider a dip in the small pool or snorkeling in Banderas Bay. Quinta Maria Cortez also offers a range of spa treatments.
Yes, you're away from the wet T-shirt contests, but the party isn't too far. In fact, it's just a five-minute cab ride (or a 15-minute stroll down the beach) to all the action. Check out Puerto Vallarta's dining scene with discounts at numerous fine restaurants—The River Café, El Arrayán, No Way José!, Barcelona Tapas, Archie's Wok, Red Cabbage Café, Trio Restaurant Bar & Café, and Vitea—then return to your suite, slipping between the crisp, white sheets and drifting off to the sound of crashing waves.
"An eclectic, imaginative B&B on the beach, this is Puerto Vallarta's most original place to stay—and one of Mexico's most memorable inns. A terrace fronting the beach accommodates chairs for taking in the sunset."-- Frommer's
"Best villas ever!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Only valid for stays between now and October 28, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling or no show policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Must be at least 17
- Voucher valid for the following suites: Maximilliano, Maria, Ana Gabriel, Rafael, Alejandro & Guadalupe; all subject to availability
- Voucher includes discounts at Archie's Wok, River Café, No Way Jose, Barcelona Tapas, Red Cabbage, El Arrayan, Trio & Vitea
- Taxes of 19% are not included and will be collected at booking via credit card
- Voucher does not include airfare or airfare taxes/airport departure tax, airport transfers, optional tours, voluntary tips
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 28, 2013 • Enjoy By October 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings