Spy on Sea Turtles on the Yucatán Peninsula
Hotel Bahia Chac Chi • Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- A Three- ($186), Four- ($248), Five- ($310), Six- ($372), or Seven-Night ($434) Stay for Two Adults and Two Children 11 and Under in a Deluxe Pool View Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- 20% Discount at Whale Shark Tours
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The sleepy Isla Mujeres seems worlds away from Cancun's bustling Hotel Zone. Jutting into Mujeres Bay—just eight miles north of The Glistening City's commercial hub—the island is surrounded by shallow turquoise waters. Here, sea turtles and slow-moving nurse sharks seek refuge in colorful coral gardens as sun-worshippers find solace on the powdery white sands of North Beach. Once a tranquil fishing village, the island retains its rich sense of tradition with classic salsa bars, low-key palapa restaurants, and a crumbling temple dedicated to the Mayan goddess of fertility.
Contemporary in design but laid-back in spirit, the Hotel Bahia Chac Chi boasts cutting-edge facilities that overlook the expansive Mujeres Bay. Deluxe Pool View and Bay View rooms feature crisp white walls and linens, as well as private balconies that offer stellar views of the aquamarine waters below. Wi-Fi, a 32-inch flat-screen TV, and a spa shower round out the in-room amenities, while the property's swimming pool solarium provides a casual place to kick back with a morning coffee or a sunset margarita.
Fraternize with the island's most famous visitors on a Whale Shark Tour—the outing allows guests to swim alongside the gentle giants in their natural habitat. Or, if you prefer to make feathered friends, take a boat to nearby Isla Contoy, a national wildlife park that's home to mangrove lagoons and more than 70 species of birds. History buffs can connect with the ancient past in the rambling gardens that surround the temple of Goddess Ixchel. Don't leave without sampling the Mayan tikinxic, fresh fish marinated in sour oranges and best served under the palapa roof at Playa Lancheros.
"There’s not much here and that’s the whole point: come to bask in quiet shallows or stretch out on the sand, to snorkel or scuba dive, or just to put sunglasses on and open that book you’ve been dying to finish."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend your stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children 11 and younger (when utilizing existing bedding); up to2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person, per night
- Airfare not included
- Taxes of 14% resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • Enjoy By December 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings