The Free Spirit of Fort Lauderdale
Beachcomber Resort and Villas • Pompano Beach, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($95)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($125)
- One Welcome Drink per Person
- Use of Two Chaise Lounge Chairs with Cushions
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Seven Nights
Fort Lauderdale is a Floridian city of multiple personalities. Home to manicured boardwalks, designer shopping, and world-class dining, Fort Lauderdale has all the trappings of an upscale tropical getaway where flip-flops and shined soles are equally en vogue. Let your hair down at the beach during the day, and after an afternoon at the spa, stroll Las Olas Boulevard for a mix of see-and-be-seen bars and clubs.
Bury your toes in the sand at the Beachcomber Resort and Villas. Kick back in one of the cushion chaise lounges on your private balcony to enjoy views of the hotel's pool deck and Atlantic Ocean. Your accommodations are outfitted with British Colonial furnishings and plush bedding and also come with complimentary Wi-Fi, a mini fridge, a microwave, and cable television.
When it's time to enjoy the clear blue water, the resort offers a private, 300-foot stretch of white sand beach. Soak up some rays by either of the outdoor pools, then refresh yourself with a frosty cocktail from the poolside tiki bar. You can dine on the beach, at the poolside patio, or inside at The Ocean Grill Restaurant, where you'll enjoy spectacular views of the pool area and ocean. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, serving up innovative seafood, steaks, chicken, and pasta on its creative dinner menu. Weather permitting, the tiki bar hosts live entertainment Thursdays through Sundays.
"I recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff was awesome, food was amazing, and the stay was overall one of the best experiences I've ever had with a hotel."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Combine vouchers to stay for up to seven nights
- Only valid for stays between August 1 and December 23, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made at least 72 hours before desired date
- Voucher number must be presented at time of booking to make and confirm reservation; no courtesy holds
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- If gifting voucher, please include gift recipients name on voucher
- Changes/cancellations to reservations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture and fees
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to stay and check-in
- Valid for 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): October 11-12, October 30 - November 2 and 27-30
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • Enjoy By December 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 36% savings