Follow the Golden Route of China with Return Flights
Nexus Holidays •
- All inclusive China Golden Triangle 10-day guided tour of China including return China Eastern Airlines flights departing from Sydney or Melbourne to Beijing (just $1,599 per person, value $3,250)
- Chinese 5-star hotel accommodation for eight nights including the Jade Palace Hotel, Titan Times Hotel, Wyndham Bund East Hotel or equivalent
- Delicious buffet breakfast every day and most of your lunch and dinners also included
- Expert guided tours of China's Golden Triangle: Beijing, Xian and Shanghai
- Visit the breathtaking Terracotta Warriors and the Great Wall of China!
- Spend four full days exploring and sightseeing in the historic capital city, Beijing
- All of your site entry fees included
- Domestic flights included from Beijing to Xian and Shanghai
- Add an extra two nights to discover the enchanting cities of Suzhou and Hangzhou for just $399 per person
- Important - visa required!
- Available 2013 departure dates: 1 Nov
- Available 2014 departure dates: 21 Feb; 7, 21 Mar; 4 Apr; 9, 23 May; 6, 20 Jun; 18 Jul; 1, 15, 29 Aug; 12 Sep; 10, 24 Oct; 7, 21 Nov
- Buy with confidence: LivingSocial Travel PTY LTD is a Licensed Travel Agent. Licence #2TA10482
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
China is not only renowned throughout time and history, but its natural beauty, stunning architecture and arguably unrivalled culture is enough to inspire the entire world. On this once-in-a-lifetime Golden Triangle Tour you'll begin in Beijing (the giant capital home to the Great Wall of China), before sweeping across the country to Xi'an (the eastern terminus of the fabled Silk Road, home to the marvellous Terracotta Warriors), before heading back east to Shanghai (the glittering city of iconic modern beauty) and its neighbours Suzhou (the elegant city praised as "Paradise on Earth" by poets and writers), and Hangzhou (the city Marco Polo described as "the most magnificent city in the world"). You're in for an unforgettable treat.
Nexus Holidays have been operating awesome and potentially life-changing trips around China for more than 18 years. This team of worldly professionals pride themselves on being a comprehensive travel and tour service for people from all walks of life. On your 10-day tour of China, including return international flights from the full-service China Eastern Airlines, you'll be looked after with expertise from get go. All hotel accommodation will be a Chinese 5-star rating or similar so you know you're in for comfort and ease while you explore this outstanding destination.
The Points of Interest
Your itinerary on this 10-day tour is jam packed full of fantastic opportunities including paying a visit to the outstanding Great Wall of China, exploring the mysterious Forbidden City and gazing in awe at the world-famous Terracotta Warriors. You'll stroll through the exquisite Summer Palace, see the lovable Giant Pandas, and have your senses assaulted in the best possible way in the bustling metropolises of Beijing and Shanghai. Your destiny awaits.
We have just completed the Golden Triangle Tour (with 2-day extension) THANK YOU. Fantastic trip ... Highly recommend to anyone who will listen!-- Jenny, China Golden Triangle, June 2013
Brilliant communications - couldn't praise Nexus enough-- LivingSocial Member
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend length of trip
- Valid for 1 person but based on twin occupancy; if traveling alone a single supplement fee of $399 applies
- If staying behind a minimum $150 surcharge will apply
- Valid for departure on the following date in 2013: 1 November
- Valid for departure on the following dates in 2014: 21 February, 7 March, 21 March, 4 April, 9 May, 23 May, 6 June, 20 June, 18 July, 1 August, 15 August, 29 August, 12 September, 10 October and 24 October, 7 November, 21 November
- Peak season surcharge of $150 applies for April, May, September and October
- Interstate surcharge of $250 applies departing Brisbane or Adelaide; $550 departing Perth
- Not valid for existing reservations
- Bookings must be made by August 18, 2013
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Strictly no cancellations, re-schedules or refunds once bookings have been made
- For any inquiries please call 02 9211 6070
- Deal does not include travel insurance, personal expenses, China visa or tipping ($90/person for entire trip covering guides, drivers and bellboys)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 21, 2014 • Enjoy By November 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings