Get a Feel for the Country in the Rugged Scottish Borders
The Farmhouse at Kirk Yetholm • Roxburghshire, United Kingdom
- Two- (£80) or Three-Night (£115) Stay for Up to Four in a Two-Bedroom Annex
- Welcome Bottle of Wine, Chocolate, Fruit Bowl, and Toiletries
The Scottish Borders region is all about the great outdoors—whether it's ancient castles being buffeted by the winds, forests and woodlands teeming with wildlife, or farmers planting their crops and tending their animals. Pull on your wax jacket and get involved courtesy of this Escape to The Farmhouse at Kirk Yetholm.
You reap what you sow, so for a two-night stay for up to four on what was once a working farm, and is now a friendly country retreat on the edge of the Pennine Way, you'll need to plant £80 (up to a £160 value). Alternatively, plough on a little longer with the same package for three nights for £115 (up to a £230 value). Either way, you'll lay your boots in a self-catering annexe with two double rooms—converted from stables and a workshop, it's a spacious spot that comes complete with fully fitted kitchen; living room with dining table; one bedroom with shower room and one with Jacuzzi bath; plus wine, chocolate, fruit bowl, and a toiletries gift box.
Take your tractor for a spin around the local area and you'll turn up plenty to keep you busy: what might be the friendliest race course in the country at Kelso, as well as golf; top-notch fishing on the Tweed; or a visit to castles and country estates such as Floors or Alnwick Garden. Pre-booked spa treatments are available from a visiting beauty therapist, or for massages, a visiting sports injury and massage specialist is on hand—and offering a £10 discount on a full-body massage.
- This Escape is for up to four people.
- Stays on a Friday or a Saturday night are subject to a £20 supplement per night, payable direct to the merchant.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome by arrangement (maximum of two dogs, not to be left unattended in property).
- Children are welcome.
- No extra charge for use of cot. There will be a minimal charge for use of a fold-up bed.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"The scenic River Tweed slices through the Borders creating some beautiful vistas."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from October 26, 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 4 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Voucher excludes December 24 - 26, 2013; December 30, 2013 - January 2, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Breakfast not included, accommodation is self-catered
- Deal based on 4 people sharing
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Additional supplement of £20 for Friday or Saturday stays applies; payable directly to merchant
- Check In: From 4pm - Check Out: Before 10am
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Welcome Bottle of Wine, Chocolates, Fruit Bowl, and Toiletries
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- A cot is available; No extra charge for use of cot. There will be a minimal charge for use of a fold-up bed, payable directly to merchant.
- Maximum 2 well behaved, house-trained dogs are allowed by arrangement, contact merchant directly for more information; Please provide your own bedding for dogs; Dogs cannot be left unattended in the property; There are already two friendly female dogs on the premises
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01573 420505 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings