Peace and Quiet by the Blue Ridge Parkway
Blue Ridge Manor Bed & Breakfast • Cana, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Guest Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
Ensconced in the stillness of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the town of Cana, Virginia, is the perfect place to do, well, a whole lot of nothing. Just try pulling up a rocking chair before dusk, looking out onto the misty mountains as the sun sets behind them, and try to argue otherwise. But with the Blue Ridge Parkway less than ten minutes north—not to mention New River Trail State Park 25 minutes away—this little community of about 1,500 people offers outdoor enthusiasts and sightseers alike a whole lot of action, too.
Tucked away on a 36-acre farm and surrounded by pick-your-own fruit orchards, Blue Ridge Manor Bed & Breakfast offers guests a quiet hilltop retreat just four miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway and within 25 miles of more than 10 wineries. Here, handmade fences, weeping willow trees, dozens of species of birds, and a few ducks that frequent the property's fully stocked pond lend the place an authentic air of bucolic charm.
Each of three rooms features high-thread-count linens atop a full-size bed, intoxicating mountain views, a private entrance, a remodeled bathroom, an in-room fireplace, and complimentary wireless Internet. In the morning, a delectable three-course meal awaits. Juice, coffee, tea, and milk are accompanied by dishes like baked apple pancakes or orange French toast with bacon, eggs, omelets, and sausage.
"A cozy, quaint, and secluded retreat. The perfect place to get away! Darlene was an amazing hostess. We couldn't have picked a better place."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through March 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): August 29 - September 1; September 26-29; October 10-13, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings