A Luxurious Seaside Break in Bournemouth
The Queens Hotel and Spa • Dorset, United Kingdom
- One- (£125) or Two-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in Double En Suite Room
- Breakfast or Brunch with Sparkling Wine on One Morning (Breakfast on Second Morning with Two-Night Option)
- Four-Course Dinner on One Evening
- Fruit Basket and Herbal Teas in Room
- Afternoon Tea with Sparkling Wine
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Bicycle Hire on One Day
- Car Valet or Taxi Transfer from Station
- Seven-Day Availability, Including Availability in July and August
The sea air at Bournemouth has long attracted writers, including J.R.R. Tolkien, who visited every summer for 30 years—and a stay at The Queens Hotel and Spa might just invigorate your creativity, too.
An overnight stay for two is just £125 (up to £260.85 in value), or make it two nights for £199 (up to a £398.85 value). When you arrive, put your feet up in a warm, cosy, and classically styled room, and you'll find a welcome fruit basket and herbal teas. A car valet or taxi shuttle service is available to ensure your transport worries drift away as you settle in to Bournemouth's relaxed way of life.
On one day you'll enjoy an indulgent afternoon tea with an accompaniment of sparkling wine. Then, head down to the elegant Alexanders Restaurant, where you will enjoy the best of local, seasonal Dorset produce courtesy of a four-course dinner in a relaxed environment. A choice of breakfast or brunch with sparkling wine is also included.
If you start to hunger for adventure, make the most of your location on the East Cliff to embark upon a quest. You're only a short stroll from the award-winning sands of the Blue Flag beach and Bournemouth's famous pier, from where you can embark on the charming Pier-to-Pier walk to Boscombe along the promenade. What's more, on one day of your stay you can make use of the hotel's bicycle hire which is included in the package. For those eager to keep up with their fitness and beauty regimes, you'll also enjoy full access to the hotel's leisure facilities.
This Escape is for two people. Stays on a Friday and Saturday are valid for the two-night option only. Children under 15 can be added to the room for £20 per child, per night payable directly to the hotel. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to include the property name.
"This south coast resort at the doorstep of the New Forest didn't just happen: it was carefully planned and executed—a true city in a garden."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Minimum 2 night stay applies for Friday and Saturday stays
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 15, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double en suite room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children under 15 allowed. £20 supplement per night applies, payable directly to hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: One- (£125) or Two-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in Double En Suite Room, Breakfast or Brunch with Sparkling Wine on One Morning (Breakfast on Second Morning with Two-Night Option), Four-Course Dinner on One Evening, Fruit Basket and Herbal Teas in Room, Afternoon Tea with Sparkling Wine Full Use of Leisure Facilities, Bicycle Hire on One Day, Car Valet or Taxi Transfer from Station, Seven-Day Availability, Including Availability in July and August
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01202 554415 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • Enjoy By December 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 52% savings