Jazz, Creole, and Romance in the Quarter
Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans • New Orleans, LA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room with One King or Two Double Beds
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Premium Room with One King or Two Double Beds
- $25 Hotel Credit
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
Tennessee Williams once said that there are only three cities in the United States: New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans. What do they have in common? For one, a unique cultural richness embodied by the cities' historic architecture, their obsession with food, and their dedication to the arts. It's a trio that inspires romance, a sense of timelessness and ambience that lends these places an air of inimitable authenticity. And so it is in New Orleans, a place that isn't so much stuck in the past as it is a tribute to its roots—good food, good drink, and good times, among them. Laissez les bon temps rouler, indeed.
Known for having the best balconies in the city, the Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans blends European touches with Southern charm. Located in the heart of the historic French Quarter, and the only AAA Four Diamond Award-winning hotel on Bourbon Street, the Sonesta's timeless elegance radiates from its traditional gabled windows, French doors, and wrought-iron lace balconies.
Guest rooms offer a well-appointed oasis, with some affording views of the property's secluded pool or tropical courtyard, as well as amenities like flat-screen TVs, pillow-top mattresses, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Unwind with a cocktail or grab a bite at one of the hotel's seven culinary destinations before hitting the third-floor pool deck.
There's no better place to begin your New Orleans experience than at Irvin Mayfield's Jazz Playhouse. Situated in the lobby of the hotel, this intimate venue recalls an earlier era with stylish white banquettes and classic cocktails, and offers live music seven nights a week.
More historic charm awaits at the hotel's Desire Bistro & Oyster Bar, appointed with original tile flooring, a gilded ceiling, and French cafe-style seating. Classic Creole dishes find their way onto the menu for three meals each day, with turtle soup and barbecue shrimp drawing devoted locals and visitors alike. For a recharge, make your way to PJ's Coffee Cafe, serving light fare and rich coffee until 8 p.m. nightly.
"Step from the revelry of Bourbon Street into the marble elegance of this renowned hotel, where the lobby's lush plants enhance a cool, serene atmosphere, and the guest rooms are equally restful."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans
"I took my best friend (since 7th grade, we're now in our 60s) to New Orleans for her birthday. We loved the hotel, especially being able to look down on the beautiful courtyard. I would definitely love to stay at this hotel again."-- LivingSocial Member
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 12 noon
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $40 per person per night
- Includes a $25 daily hotel credit that can be redeemed for incidental charges such as room service, parking, in room movies or for food and beverages at one of the approved hotel outlets; approved outlets are limited to Desire Oyster Bar, PJ's Coffee Cafe, Irvin Mayfield's Jazz Playhouse and LeBooze on Bourbon Street
- Taxes of 13% and daily occupancy fee of $2 are not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
(includes taxes and fees)