Cheers to Culture in London
go-today • London, United Kingdom
- A Six-Day Trip to London ($1,699 to $1,999 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from Los Angeles, Washington DC, or New York City to London
- Round-Trip Private Ground Transportation from the Airport to Hotel
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Four Nights at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel
- Four Breakfasts
- London Eye Champagne Experience
- Theatre Passport
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Entrance Fees per Itinerary Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
London. Nearly 2,000 years ago, it was a bustling city of 60,000 and the capital of the Roman province of Britannia. Today it remains a capital city, though its influence has spread far beyond the borders of Great Britain. A mecca for fine art, fashion, and food, this teeming megalopolis is, arguably, the world's financial and entertainment capital. Here, centuries-old history mingles with the avant-garde, and cultures from around the world coalesce in a melting pot that never seems to stop boiling.
Experience it all, courtesy of go-today:
day 1: Fly to London from Los Angeles, New York, or Washington.
day 2: Arrive in London, where a representative will meet you and transfer you to the five-star Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, an eco-friendly property that puts you in the middle of the action. Opened in 2011, this luxury hotel features 370 guest rooms, 14 floors, a restaurant and bar, a pool, a steam room and sauna, a spa, a fitness center, and more.
Overnight at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel.
days 3 to 5: Most of the trip is left up to you. When you aren't perusing the boutiques of Shoreditch, standing for an ovation at a theater in Soho, ogling art in Trafalgar Square, or snapping photos of Westminster Abbey, be sure to make use of your included ticket for the Champagne Experience on the EDF Energy London Eye, which affords awe-inspiring views of the city from high above the River Thames. Adults enjoy a glass of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne and children receive a non-alcoholic beverage with a goody bag. Another must-do is a catching a show at one of London's several theaters. Your Theatre Passport entitles you to the best available seats at a selection of participating musicals and plays.
Three nights at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel. Daily breakfast provided.
day 6: Transfer to the airport, where you'll board your flight back to the US.
LAX: September 18, 2013 ($1,999); October 16, 2013 ($1,999); November 6, 2013 ($1,899); December 4, 2013 ($1,899); January 15, 2014 ($1,899); February 19, 2014 ($1,899); March 12, 2014 ($1,999)
NYC: September 18, 2013 ($1,799); October 16, 2013 ($1,799); November 6, 2013 ($1,699); December 4, 2013 ($1,699); January 15, 2014 ($1,699); February 19, 2014 ($1,699); March 12, 2014 ($1,799)
WAS: September 18, 2013 ($1,899); October 16, 2013 ($1,899); November 6, 2013 ($1,799); December 4, 2013 ($1,799); January 15, 2014 ($1,799); February 19, 2014 ($1,799); March 12, 2014 ($1,899)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"If London contained only its landmarks it would still rank as one of the world's top destinations. But England's capital is much more. Now an uber-cool city, London remains history-steeped."-- Read Fodor's London Travel Guide
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by August 14, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $600
- Voucher includes Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Four Nights at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, Four Breakfasts, London Eye Champagne Experience, Theatre Passport, Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Entrance Fees
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 12, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2014 • Enjoy By March 12, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 33% savings