Boutique Serenity in a in a Traditional Market Town
The Orchard House • Northumberland, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room (Prices from £49*)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
Between next door's TV, the guy who yells down his phone on the train, and the building works going on at the end of your road, life can get a bit, well, noisy. Turn down the volume and go from loud and busy to quiet and serene with this Escape to the beautiful The Orchard House in picturesque Northumberland.
No earplugs are required at the charming boutique venue in the traditional market town of Rothbury: put your head down in peace with an one- or two-night stay in a double room for two people starting from £49 (up to a £106 value*). Either way, you'll tune out in the comfort of your contemporary bedroom at the Georgian manor: your accommodation comes complete with double bed with duck-down duvet and Egyptian cotton sheets; en suite with shower; and large LCD TV with CD player.
Birds singing outside your window is your cue for another tranquil activity—namely your inclusive daily full English breakfast. The only sounds will be sighs of delight as you chow down on a luxurious spread made with local, organic, and fair-trade produce—think free-range eggs, cereal with fresh fruit, croissants or pastries, and drinks such as tea, coffee, and orange juice.
Whisper it: Rothbury is the place to be for all kinds of peaceful outdoor pursuits, from fishing, horse-riding, and golf to walking, hiking, and cycling—it's not far from the Northumberland Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Simonside and Cheviot Hills, and the Northumberland National Park. Meanwhile, its many pubs and tea rooms are ideal spots for a relaxing pint or cuppa, and history and literary buffs will fall silent at the sight of Cragside House, Gardens and Estate and the Medieval Alnwick Castle and Gardens—a location from the Harry Potter films.
July 17 to September 30—£59 (up to a £106 value)
October 1 to February 28, 2014—£49 (up to a £106 value)
September 1 to February 28, 2014—£99 (up to a £212 value)
This Escape is for two people, and is valid from Sunday to Thursday. Friday and Saturday stays are available for a £20 supplement per night. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Northumberland is [...] utterly wild and stunningly beautiful, with ne’er a trace of Man save the fortified houses and friendly villages that speckle the rugged interior, itself protected by the boundaries of a huge national park."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Voucher valid for date period purchased only, non transferrable
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room (Prices from £49*), Daily Full English Breakfast
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01669 620684 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings