Romance on The Edge of 'The Eternal City'
Grand Hotel Villa Fiorio • Rome, Italy
- Two- (£139) or Three-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in Superior Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Prosecco in Room
- One Wine Tasting with Appetisers
- Shuttle on Arrival and Departure to Nearby Frascati and Train Station
To get her Roman Holiday, runaway princess Audrey Hepburn had to evade her guards, secure the affections of a reporter, and risk a limb in the Mouth of Truth.
Escapees only need to read the headlines: stay at the Grand Hotel Villa Fiorio for two nights for just £139 (up to £283.80 in value); or three nights for £199 (up to £399.90 in value). You might not actually be royalty, but with a bottle of Prosecco waiting in a Superior room filled with antique furniture and decadent drapes in rich golds, you'll feel like it.
Nestled serenely within the hilly edges of Rome, sip while you enjoy the view of the city and the surrounding Roman castles or the hotel's private pine park, and when you want to rendezvous with your Gregory Peck, do so at an inclusive wine tasting, complete with appetisers, to sample the local delights.
After breakfast, eschew the scooter and take advantage of the free shuttle to Frascati, where the Villa Aldobrandini dominates a picturesque, quiet town—ideal for a break from the hustle and bustle. If you'd rather trace Audrey's footsteps, the shuttle will also take you to the train station to take the short trip into Rome itself, where world-renowned sites such as the Colosseum compete with the designer boutiques dotting the Spanish Steps for your attention.
This Escape is for two people. Stays are available until 31 October. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Here the national preoccupation with the aesthetic fuses with incredible urban scenery to make Rome a city where you feel cool just strolling through the streets, catching the sunlight on your face outside a café, or eating a long lunch."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation; bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 15, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid August 24-26; September 25- 28
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior room
- Voucher includes: Two- (£139) or Three-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in Superior Room, Daily Breakfast Bottle of Prosecco in Room, One Wine Tasting with Appetisers, Shuttle on Arrival and Departure to Nearby Frascati and Train Station
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2013 • Enjoy By November 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings