Gothic Monuments and Modern Fun in Exeter
Buckerell Lodge Hotel • Devon, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Standard Double
- Or; One-, Two-, or Three-Night Stay for Two People in Standard Double with Two-Course Dinner
- Bottle of Wine
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Seven-Day Availability
Exeter is well known for its lively mix of bars and restaurants, historic cathedral, and location close to the timeless Darmoor National Park—but it's also the birthplace of Charles Babbage, father of the modern computer. But it won't take a mechanical difference engine to figure out that this Escape to the Buckerell Lodge Hotel, just a short trip from the city centre, is the perfect way to enjoy Devon's historic capital.
Rooms are contemporary in design with bold splash of colour. Stays start from £79 for two people*.
We all know mathematicians are fond of chewing on the end of a pencil, but fortunately, a two-course dinner is included with some options in the wood-panelled Veitch's Restaurant. Guests will receive a bottle of wine with all options. Each morning, you'll also awake to a full English breakfast.
Exeter's cathedral is a grand, centuries-old monument still in use today, and boasts the longest uninterrupted medieval gothic vaulting in the world. For something a little more up-to-date, head to the historic quayside for shopping and dining; or if you fancy heading out into the wild, Dartmoor covers some 360 square miles of unspoilt walking routes and picture postcard villages.
Overnight Stay for Two People with Bottle of Wine—£79 (up to a £148.35 value)
Overnight Stay for Two People with Two-Course Dinner and Bottle of Wine—£99 (up to a £197.25 value)
Two-Night Stay for Two People with Two-Course Dinner and Bottle of Wine—£159 (up to a £330.25 value)
Three-Night Stay for Two People with Two-Course Dinner and Bottle of Wine—£199 (up to a £463.25 value)
This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
"[Exeter has] a thriving nightlife, a lively cultural scene, and a rich history stretching back 2000 years."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book by August 17, 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B, C, D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- Voucher is non-refundable and cannot be amended once booking has been made
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in Standard Double, Or; One-, Two-, or Three-Night Stay for Two People in Standard Double with Two-Course Dinner, Bottle of Wine, Daily Full English Breakfast, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 0844 855 9150 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings