Southern Indiana's Premier Recreational Hub
Jellystone Park™ at Lake Monroe • Bloomington, IN
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Two Adults and Three Children in an RV Site with Full Hookups, or a Primitive Tent Site ($40)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Two Adults and Three Children in a White Pine Cabin, Hoosier Hideaway Cabin, Deluxe Lodge, or Deluxe Lodge with Loft ($117)
Indiana's largest lake and home of the state's only federally protected Wilderness Area, Lake Monroe is a summer-recreation mecca. Just south of Bloomington, this 17-square-mile reservoir is a favorite destination for fisherman and affords access to a number of other aquatic activities, from water skiing and wakeboarding to tubing and swimming. Surrounding the lake are more than 13,000 acres of protected forest and three recreational areas, not to mention, well, a little-known Big Ten college town just 20 minutes away.
About two miles from the southwest corner of the lake, Jellystone Park™ at Lake Monroe is the perfect place to soak up the action. The recent winner of a 2012 Pinnacle Award, the park features several RV sites (with full electrical hookups), primitive tent sites, and fully equipped cabins and lodges, which come with comfortable beds, private bathrooms, TVs, kitchens or kitchenettes, and picnic areas with fire rings. The park is also equipped with laundry facilities, showers, and a convenience store.
• On-site, Jellystone Park™ at Lake Monroe features plenty of kid-friendly fun: two outdoor pools, an indoor pool, a bounce pillow, a playground, a mining sluice, an arcade, mini golf, hiking trails, and activities with Yogi Bear™ and Boo Boo™
• Rent any number of watercraft from Fourwinds Resort & Marina a few short miles from the park
YOGI BEAR and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Hanna-Barbera.
"Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ features full hookup sites, beautiful well-equipped cabin rentals, resort type accommodations, a very friendly staff, and plenty of planned activities for children and adults."-- CampedThere
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through October 27, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher does not include linens and kitchen items (plates, cups, utensils, etc.)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 adults and up to 3 children; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per adult. Additional children under the age of 17 are free; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property - 12% tax to be paid upon check-in for cabin sites and 7% tax to be paid upon check-in for tent and RV sites
- Pets allowed in RV sites or tent sites only; pet are not allowed in the cabins or lodges
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): August 30 - September 2, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 27, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 27, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 27, 2013 • Enjoy By October 27, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings