You've Got Sol in Playa del Carmen
Encanto Paseo del Sol • Playa del carmen, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Suite from August 14 to November 19; November 27 to December 20 ($998) or from July 13 to August 14; November 20 to 27 ($1,148)
- Daily Breakfast for Four at Mr. Chile Restaurant
- Two 25-Minute Massages at Spa Aura
- One Bottle of Champagne
- Access to Sauna, Gym, Tennis Courts, and Pool
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Housekeeping
- One-Way Transportation from the Hotel to the Airport
Don't let your college spring break memories (or lack thereof) fool you: The only shots you'll be taking on your next visit to the Mexican Caribbean will be of the sparkling crystal waters of Riviera Maya.
Graduate to a new class of vacation—with a sizably smaller tuition—with four nights in a two-bedroom suite for up to four guests at the exclusive Encanto Paseo del Sol resort. Take another break from hitting the books and really go wild in the heart of Playa del Carmen, where your study group will take note of daily breakfast for up to four people at the on-sight Mr. Chile restaurant, two 25-minutes back massages at Spa Aura, and a bottle of bubbly.
Dismiss yourself from August 14 to November 19 or November 27 to December 20 for $998, or from July 13 to August 14 or November 20 to 27 for $1,148. You won't want whatever happens at Encanto Paseo to stay at Encanto Paseo after you experience the tranquil setting and comfortable luxury of the resort's 312-foot-long pool, elegantly appointed suites, and access to the white sands of Encanto El Faro's or Encanto Corto Maltés's private beach clubs.
Enjoy recess on the lighted tennis courts, the expertly designed Playacar Golf Club, and the tropical bird sanctuary of Xaman Há. Then, kick your keg-stand habit for more refined beverages and far-from-collegiate cuisine on the world-famous La Quinta Avenida.
Discover a destination that definitely qualifies as higher education and drink it all in. If that doesn't ring your bell, we don't know what will.
"I really enjoyed the easy access to the pool, the upscale appliances, granite counter tops, washer and dryer, flat-screen TV... I could go on and on. The grounds are beautifully maintained and the pool (the largest one in Playa) is very quiet."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Voucher does not include tax or gratuity
- Voucher cannot be applied towards previous reservations or groups
- Normal property cancellation policies apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2011 • Enjoy By December 20, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings