A True Taste of the South in Baton Rouge
Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge • Baton Rouge, LA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King Room ($89) or a One-Bedroom King Suite ($109) Between Now and October 31
- Or, a Two-Night Football Package for Two on September 6 and 7 ($239)
- Or, a Two-Night Football Package for Two on September 13 and 14 ($239)
- Or, a Two-Night Football Package for Two on October 25 and 26 ($239)
- Daily Breakfast for Two in Bistro 225
- Two Complimentary Drinks
Baton Rouge is, first and foremost, a football town. Sure, it's the state capital and home of Louisiana's largest university. And there are a number of museums and well-preserved plantations worth visiting, too. Shucks, there's even some pretty tasty Cajun food down here on the bayou. But from September through November, and hopefully well into December (Geaux Tigers!), it's all about the pigskin.
Find yourself in the thick of football madness with a two-night stay at the Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge during one of three home-game weekends this fall. The Tigers face the University of Alabama-Birmingham Blazers on September 7; the Kent State Golden Flashes on September 14; and the Furman Paladins on October 26. Or, if football isn't your thing, stay for one night between now and October 31.
Unexpectedly playful, with each floor's guest rooms decorated in different themes, this newly renovated hotel sits just a mile from the LSU campus. Relax by the outdoor pool or work out in the fully equipped fitness center, then enjoy a drink and catch the game at Tiger's Pub. Each of 132 rooms features stylish hardwood floors, a 37-inch flat-screen TV, and complimentary high-speed Internet. Wake up to a sumptuous breakfast at Bistro 225, boasting views of the hotel's tropical courtyard.
"Everyone was very polite and friendly! Truly a great experience!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Offers for specific football weekends are non-transferrable and only valid for dates purchased; all other stays must be completed by October 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Tickets are not included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout dates for one-night stays are September 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, October 11-12, 25-26, November 22-23 and 28-29
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings