Falling in Love Amid the Poconos
Paradise Stream Resort • Paradise Township, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Diana's Oasis Room ($209), Garden of Eden Apple Room ($239), or the Champagne Tower Room ($259), Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in Diana's Oasis Room ($569), Garden of Eden Apple Room ($659), or the Champagne Tower Room ($719), for Arrivals on Fridays
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Encompassing nearly 2,500 miles of tree-filled hills, white-crested rivers, and historic towns, the Pocono Mountains in northeast Pennsylvania are an East Coast getaway to an easy encounter with the great outdoors. Often known as a romantic winter destination for its snowy hills and bevy of nearby skiing trails, it's also a vibrant spring and summer retreat thanks to lush valleys and rushing brooks that invite everything from rafting to freshwater fishing. Year-round festivals and art exhibitions in tucked-away towns lend themselves to casual entertainment courtesy of kind-hearted communities eager to share with you their beautiful backyard.
Surrounded by a long list of high-energy excursions that include everything from snowmobiling in the winter to biking and paddle-boating in the summer, the all-inclusive, couples-only Paradise Stream Resort boasts individually appointed rooms that are each named for the area's most well-known attractions. Some rooms, like the Champagne Tower Suite, the Garden of Eden Apple Suite, and Diana's Oasis, boast log-burning fireplaces, private whirlpool tubs, king-sized beds, and personal refrigerators. Spend the morning by treating yourself to an in-room spa treatment (based on availabilty) or playing a round of tennis, and then have a romantic afternoon drifting along the water in a rowboat. Later, choose a nearby hiking trail in the Pocono Mountains, and return to the resort for a swim in the pool and a drink at the poolside bar.
Once you're done swooning over the hotel, you'll fall head over heels when you step outside to the breathtaking beauty of the Poconos valley. Go on a horseback ride with Mountain Creek Stables or get your heart pumping (even more) with a paddle adventure through beginner-to-expert rapids with Pocono Whitewater. Take a romantic stroll along a hiking trail inside Beltzville State Park or feel the mist on your face from Bushkill Falls. Feeling like you want to get lucky? Aim for the jackpot at Mount Airy Casino.
"We had a wonderful time. Can't wait to return again!"-- LivingSocial Member
"The hotel and the room are perfect. Very good for couple celebrating a special event together."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations, with any other offer, promotion, discount, or loyalty program
- Cancellation must be made 5 days or more prior to arrival. A cancellation less than 5 days prior to arrival will result in forfeit of voucher
- Voucher is valid for up to 2 guests
- No one under 18
- Couples-only resort
- Voucher is all-inclusive of unlimited breakfast and dinner, and includes live entertainment nightly, activities and more
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): August 30-September 1
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 36% savings