Experience Pura Vida at this Remote Costa Rican Retreat
Vista Bahia Beach Resort • Playa Panama, Costa Rica
- Three- ($249), Four- ($309), Five- ($359), Six- ($439), or Seven-Night ($499) Stay for Two in a Junior Suite
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- $100 Credit Towards Food and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
With rhythmic waves lapping against the shore in one direction, and a symphony of rain forest flora and fauna in the other, Costa Rica's Gulf of Papagayo has the perfect tone and tenor for a remote, restful, and revitalizing getaway. The region is removed, even by Costa Rica's standards, with hardly any human habitation between here and Nicaragua. Here, a world of breathtaking forest preserves, coconut-tree-lined beaches, and the soothing sounds of nature, courtesy of hundreds of species of birds and butterflies, reigns.
They don't call it Vista Bahia Beach Resort for nothing. Perched above the gulf, this pool-equipped 33-room boutique resort boasts unparalleled views of the waters below. Here, because of the resort's unique position on the bay, you'll be treated to a thriving ecosystem of birds, fish, and other animals that come to feed in these particularly calm waters. But the resort could also be called Mono Beach Resort, for the tribe of howler monkeys that call the jungle behind the property home.
Rooms are appointed with kitchenettes, ocean-view balconies, living and dining areas, comfortable beds, cable TV, direct-dial telephone, wireless Internet, air-conditioning, and hot water. Come mealtime, sit down to local cuisine at the on-site restaurant, which prides itself on ultra-fresh fruits and vegetables (be sure to start each day with a smoothie!).
Vista Bahia offers the best of both worlds. Just 25 minutes from Liberia International Airport, the resort is also perfectly situated for high adventure. Rent a kayak and paddle to a number of remote beaches, with snorkel equipment, of course. Or, stay right on the beach and try your hand at fishing. You'll also be within 20 minutes of sea turtle nesting grounds, and about an hour and a half from volcanoes, hot springs, and ziplining.
"In one word: wonderful... I have traveled around the world and to many, many countries and will not hesitate to say that this vacation in Costa Rica and this hotel was one of the very best. Thank you, Jim and your team."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $35 per person per night (breakfast not included)
- AIrfare not included
- Tax of 13% and resort fees are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 15- January 15, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings