An Adventure in the West Midlands for Couples or Families
Himley Country Hotel • West Midlands, United Kingdom
- Stay for Two Adults with Bottle of Wine and Severn Valley Railway Tickets
- Or, Stay for Two Adults and One Child with West Midland Safari Park Tickets
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Late Checkout
- Dinner Options Available
Whether it's a bit of quality time with a loved one or a wild adventure with the family, the West Midlands has something to offer everyone—with serene countryside, bustling city centres, and top-notch family attractions. Take a trip to Himley Country Hotel, just a short drive from Birmingham, and explore this vibrant region from from a peaceful village base.
There are two packages for couples and two for families available, each in a standard room with tickets to a local attraction.* Choose between a trip for two adults to see the Severn Valley Railway, or opt instead for tickets for two adults and one child to the West Midland Safari Park. Each option includes a late checkout.
Supplies aren't required either—a full English breakfast is included at The Old Schoolhouse Restaurant in the morning with all options. Guests opting for the Severn Valley Railway package will receive a bottle of wine with their stay, and some packages also include a two-course dinner—where you can tuck into the likes of rosemary and garlic brie wedges or a succulent sirloin steak.
It's binoculars at the ready if you opt for a package including tickets to the West Midland Safari Park, where you can keep your eyes peeled for rhino, giraffe, zebra, lions, white tigers, and more as you drive the park's four miles of reserves. Alternatively, opt for a package including tickets to the Severn Valley Railway and see this historic steam train network that snakes through the serene countryside.
Stays with Severn Valley Railway Tickets (for Two Adults)
Overnight Stay with Bottle of Wine—£79 (up to a £140.35 value)
Overnight Stay with Bottle of Wine and Two-Course Dinner—£99 (up to a £189.25 value)
Stays with West Midland Safari Park Tickets (for Two Adults and One Child)
Overnight Stay—£89 (up to a £163.32 value)
Two-Night Stay with Two-Course Dinner for Child—£129 (up to a £261.32 value)
An additional child is welcome to stay with the West Midland Safari Park offers for a supplement of £15 for one-night stays, or £20 for two-night stays. There is seven-day availability for this Escape. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
"The haunting Gothic might of Lichfield’s wonderful cathedral, the wild rides at Alton Towers, and the neoclassical mansion of Shugborough are among the county’s other charms."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book by 27 August 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- Your booking is non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Child supplement on safari offer applies. £15 for 1 night and £20 for 2 nights
- Bottle of wine included on Railway offer only
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes Stay for Two Adults with Bottle of Wine and Severn Valley Railway Tickets, Or, Stay for Two Adults and One Child with West Midland Safari Park Tickets, Daily Full English Breakfast Late Checkout, Dinner Options Available
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0844 855 9150 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings