A Colourful Tour of Exotic Morocco
Encounters Travel •
- Nine-Day Tour of Morocco
- Start Dates in August, September, November, December, and January
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel
- Eight Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodation
- Eight Dinners and Eight Breakfasts
- English-Speaking Tour Guides
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- Tour Includes Full City Tour Including Jemaa El Fna Square, Ait Benhaddou, and Monument Entrance Fees
When it comes to exploring exotic locations, there's nothing quite like the benefit of a local expert's wisdom. That's why we've teamed up with Encounters Travel for the Moroccan Mosaics Tour. This nine-day package takes in everything, from the heat of the teeming marketplaces in Marrakech to the cool climes of Berber villages in the Atlas Mountains. For adventurous travelers looking for the ride of a lifetime, a trip through this North African country is nothing but high notes.
day 1: You'll be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel for the start of your trip. Overnight in Marrakech hotel: dinner provided.
day 2: Today's tour of Marrakech begins with a trip to the iconic Koutoubia Mosque, home to the iconic minaret. Then, visit the Mausoleum and Bahia Palace boasting intricate and beautiful Arabic craftsmanship, and head to the lively souks around Jemaa El Fna square in the afternoon. Overnight in Marrakech hotel: breakfast and dinner provided.
day 3: After breakfast, take a spectacular drive across the Tizi N'tichka col, the highest pass in Northern Africa, and on to Morocco's best known Kasbah at the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ait Benhaddou. After lunch, head on to Ouarzazate, known as the 'place of no noise'. Overnight in Ouarzazate Hotel; breakfast and dinner provided.
day 4: Depart along the road of a thousand Kasbahs, stopping off at the Kasbah found at Amerhidel, before arriving into Boulmane to visit the Dades Canyon and take in its spectacular views of the desert. Later, drive on to Tinghir. Overnight in Tinghir hotel; breakfast and dinner provided.
day 5: Start the day with a visit to Todra Gorge, before continuing the drive through the Atlas Mountains and transferring into 4WD vehicles to travel through the dunes to Merzouga. Here, you will watch the sunset over the desert before sleeping under the stars in a traditional Berber camp. Overnight in Berber desert camp; breakfast and dinner provided.
day 6: After breakfast with your Berber hosts, continue through the dunes to Rissani and the birthplace of the Alaouita Dynasty. Then, travel on to Erfoud, nestled in an idyllic setting between the Atlas mountains to the north and the Sahara desert to the south. The final stop is the town of Zagora. Overnight in Zagora Hotel; breakfast and dinner provided.
day 7: After breakfast this morning, depart for Ouarzazate by crossing the imposing Draa Valley. Bordered by palm groves this sparsely populated town is close to the village of Tamegroute—an important site for Sufi Muslims. Then travel back over the Tizi N'tichka col and on through local Berber villages back to Marrakech. Overnight in Marrakech Hotel; breakfast and dinner provided.
day 8: Day 8 is free to explore Marrakech further. There are a range of day trips and excursions available as add-ons, including a spectacular hot air balloon flight. Overnight in Marrakech hotel: breakfast and dinner provided.
day 9: Your time is free today until transfer to the airport for departure flight.
August 3—£419 per Person (up to a £599 value)
August 17—£419 per Person (up to a £599 value)
August 31—£419 per Person (up to a £599 value)
September 14—£455 per Person (up to a £699 value)
September 28—£455 per Person (up to a £699 value)
November 9—£455 per Person (up to a £699 value)
November 23—£455 per Person (up to a £699 value)
December 7—£455 per Person (up to a £699 value)
December 21—£547 per Person (up to a £729 value)
December 28—£547 per Person (up to a £729 value)
January 11—£524 per Person (up to a £699 value)
*Price per person based on double occupancy (see fine print).
- Flights aren't included to Marrakech airport (RAK) but are available with easyJet, Ryanair, and more.
- A 24-hour airport arrival and departure transfer service is provided.
- Minimum age for the tour is 12.
- A mandatory single traveller supplement applies; please see fine print for further details.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Morocco is an exotic gateway to Africa; its mountains, desert and coast are populated by Berbers and nomads, and its ancient medina lanes lead to souqs and riads."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- All transport and transfers included
- Availability subject to minimum numbers on each date
- Bookings must be made via the traveller information form detailed on your voucher
- Voucher priced per person based on double occupancy. In order to travel with a friend, you must purchase 2 (1 for each traveller) vouchers
- This tour does carry a mandatory single supplement if you wish to guarantee yourself a single room or whenever a room share is not available. If you are happy to share but at the time of booking there is no room share available, we will invoice you for the additional charge (£99) but this can then be refunded/removed once a room share becomes available. More often than not, we are able to arrange a share
- Voucher valid for 1 person only
- Voucher valid for date selected only
- Must have a valid Passport in order to travel
- Voucher includes: Nine-Day Tour of Morocco, Start Dates in August, September, November, December, and January, Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel, Eight Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodation, Eight Dinners and Eight Breakfasts, English-Speaking Tour Guides, Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print), Tour Includes Full City Tour Including Jemaa El Fna Square, Ait Benhaddou, and Monument Entrance Fees
- Voucher excludes: International flights & travel insurance (available on request), visa fees (not required for UK citizens), lunches, drinks, snacks & personal expenses, tour guide tips, any other items not mentioned
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- You may cancel your voucher within 7 days of purchase and receive a full refund provided it has not been redeemed. After this period, Merchant cancellation policy applies. See traveller information form for details
- Please contact 0800 0886002 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 11, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 11, 2014 • Enjoy By January 11, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 30% savings