Southwestern Flair in the Sonoran Desert
Carefree Resort and Conference Center • Carefree, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Resort Double Queen Room between Now and August 29, 2013 ($49)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Resort Double Queen Room between August 30 and October 31, 2013 ($69)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Carefree, Arizona, does well by its motto: "Home of Cowboys and Caviar, Where the Old West Meets the New." Indeed, this small town just north of Scottsdale claims the highest concentration of restaurants per capita in the Phoenix metropolitan area, while the adobe architecture and saguaro-dotted landscape pay homage to Carefree's Sonoran Desert surroundings. Golf courses, art galleries, and wine bars abound, but they're complemented by authentic saloons, horse ranches, and one of the largest sundials on the continent. From old to new, Carefree boasts the best of the Southwest.
Looking out over 23 sun-soaked acres in the Sonoran Desert, the newly renovated Carefree Resort & Conference Center offers simple spaces and panoramic views of the Continental Mountains. Each of 226 guest rooms is appointed with plush linens, granite bathrooms, Wi-Fi, and private porches or balconies.
The resort offers complimentary shuttle service to town, though you might just opt to stay on-site. Play a match on one of five lighted US Open Blue Championship tennis courts, or unwind with a rejuvenating body treatment at the on-site spa, then cool off with a dip in the garden-side serenity pool. Come dinnertime, sit down to a juicy steak or a fully loaded wood-fired pizza at the Lariat Lounge, the perfect prelude to watching the starlit sky from your balcony or porch.
"The staff were very friendly. The room was warm and clean. We had a great experience here and would go back. We recommend it!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 two kids free; third adult is $10 and fourth adult is $10
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- 13.72% tax and $10 resort fee plus tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Blackout date(s): August 16 and October 10-12
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings