Legendary Stay at an Awarding-Winning Loch-Side Hotel
Ardanaiseig Hotel • Scotland, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Double Garden View Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Choice of Afternoon Tea in Drawing Room or Picnic to Enjoy Whilst Walking Hotel Grounds
According to Celtic legend, the waters of an enchanting well hidden on Ben Cruachan kept the goddess, Bheithir, young and beautiful. Unfortunately, one evening she forgot to replace the capstone causing crystal waters to pour down the mountain to form Loch Awe—suffice to say, she was in a lot of trouble.
Instead of risking the wrath of the gods, restore a little youth and beauty with a two-night stay for two in a Double Garden View Room at the delightful loch-side Ardanaiseig Hotel, Argyll for £199 (up to a £476 value). Spend some quiet time wandering around the hotel's grounds and you'll be provided with a choice of a delectable afternoon tea or picnic to take with you.
For the main event you could choose to feast on seasonal dishes served up by new head chef Cornel Uys, combining culinary flair with the very finest local and international ingredients. Sample dishes include breast of mallard duck with confit of leg pithivier, grelot onions, salsify, and foie gras sauce, or pan-roasted halibut with spinach, carrot puree, wild mushrooms, and muscat sauce. Dinner is served in the restaurant overlooking the spectacular loch.
Each morning you'll venture down to a hearty full Scottish breakfast served up by the award-winning restaurant team which should give you enough energy to embark on a ramble, or take part in some fishing. Ardanaiseig sits on a peninsula jutting out into Loch Awe, Scotland's longest freshwater loch. When you return from a day exploring the beautiful local surrounds you could unwind into the evening with a wee dram.
There is a £20 charge for guests wanting to take their dogs. There is a £50 per night supplement for Friday and Saturday night stays. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Dinner in the candlelit restaurant is a full-on theatrical show, interspersed with lots of extras and distractions for the senses."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- £50 supplement applies to Friday and Saturday stays per night, payable directly to hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double garden view room
- Upgrade to Master Garden View Room. £50 per room per night. Subject to availability and payable directly to hotel
- Upgrade to Master Loch View Room. £100 per room per night. Subject to availability and payable directly to hotel
- Dogs charged at £20 per stay, payable directly to hotel
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in Double Garden View Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Afternoon Tea (available from 2-5pm) or Packed Picnic to Enjoy Whilst Walking Hotel Grounds
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 1866 988 331 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings