At the Edge of the World in Los Cabos
Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Deluxe • San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
- A Three- ($765), Four- ($1,020), or Five-Night ($1,275) Stay for Two in a Family Suite Deluxe or Junior Suite
- All-Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Mini Bar Access, Use of Beach Towels and Loungers, Live Entertainment, and More
- $550 in Resort Vouchers
- 30% Off Massages (Not to be Combined with Resort Credit or Other Spa Promotions)
- Bottle of Wine and a Cheese Platter on Arrival
- Taxes and Service Fees Included
Welcome to the end of the world. No, this isn't some Mayan-calendar thing; we're talking about Los Cabos, a former fishing town at the very southern tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula. On this perennially sunny promontory separating the Sea of Cortez from the Pacific Ocean, you could hop on a boat, head directly south, and you wouldn't reach land again until Antarctica. This truly feels like the edge of the planet.
Look out onto the great blue abyss from a luxe suite at the all-suite Barceló Los Cabos Palace Deluxe in San José del Cabo, the upscale big sister of renowned party town Cabo San Lucas. At 550 square feet, the stylish Junior Suite Deluxe is equipped with Wi-Fi, a 40-inch TV, and temperature controls, and it's appointed with ceramic tile floors, wood furniture with marble tops, a plush bed draped in Egyptian cotton linens, and a private terrace with views of the pool or garden and partial views of the sea. Each Family Suite Deluxe, at 809 square feet, features a balcony, a lounge, two twin beds and a large king-size bed, and a rain-dance shower. These rooms are also close to the water park—perfect for the kids.
Ready to explore with Cabo Adventures? Many make their way to the tip of the world to watch the great migration of gray whales, which takes place between December and April. You're likely to see dolphins, sea lions, and other types of whales, as well as the iconic Arch, a sort of natural rock portal to the open seas ahead. Others come for the golf (there's an 18-hole Nicklaus course nearby), snorkeling (Jacques Cousteau called the Sea of Cortez "the world's aquarium"), and ziplining (the course is set amid a UNESCO protected biosphere).
Back at Barceló, refuel at one of eight restaurants. Seafood is king here, as any local will tell you of this formerly sleepy fishing village. From the Zen stylings of Lotus, an elegant sushi and teppanyaki restaurant, to the alfresco Coral Seafood Grill, the resort dishes up some of the freshest catches the ocean offers. But you'll also find a variety of French, Italian, Spanish, and, of course, Mexican cuisine during your stay.
"I thought that it was wonderful! It exceeded my expectations—great service, friendly helpful staff, fantastic selection of food, entertainment, and activities if you wanted them... I was sorry to have to leave and would return in a heartbeat."-- LivingSocial Member
"Barcelo Los Cabos Palace is a massive deluxe property that is making a name for itself in the all-inclusive category... this resort is great for both families and couples looking for a complete getaway."-- Read Fodor's Review of Barcello Los Cabos Palace
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between August 1 and December 23, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; max occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 12 or 3 adults in a Junior Suite
- Children under 12 are $53 per child per night in a Junior Suite
- Children under 12 are $46 per child per night in a Family Suite Deluxe
- Voucher is all-inclusive of meals, snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, mini bar access, use of beach towels and loungers, live entertainment, and includes, 30% off massages, a bottle of wine and cheese platter in-room upon arrival, and $550 in Resort Credit Coupons www.barcelo.com/BarceloHotels/es_ES/Images/resort-credit-loscabos-en37-87045.pdf
- 30% Off Massages ( not to be combined with Resort Credit or any other spa promotions)
- Taxes and service included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): September 22-26 and October 4-5
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • Enjoy By December 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings