Fresh Air, Long Beaches, and Delightful Norfolk Countryside
Duke's Head Hotel • Norfolk, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on the Second Evening
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Seven-Day Availability
King's Lynn lies just a few miles inland from The Wash, a bay where a careless King John—eager to save a bit of time—sent his crown jewels down a causeway as the tide was coming in, thereby losing the whole lot. Enjoy the historic town itself and scan Norfolk's beaches in case a historic crown washes up with a break at the Duke's Head Hotel.
A two-night stay for two people in a Double room is just £160 (up to a £322.83 value), at this hotel in the heart of the King's Lynn old town and overlooking the market square. Relax in a king-size bed, freshen up with the Green Park toiletries in the well-appointed en suite, and be assured a late 12 p.m. checkout means there'll be no hurry to head out.
Whether or not you find some of King John's booty, an included three-course dinner at the hotel's Turner's Restaurant means you'll eat like royalty. Take your pick from a menu including the likes of salmon pan fried with cockles, oven dried vine tomatoes, nettle pesto, and wilted spinach; or East Anglia lamb spiced mint and coriander crust, potato terrine, minted peas, vegetable timbale, mint jelly, and port wine jus. If you return to dine on the second evening, a bottle of wine is included. A full English breakfast is also included each morning.
Amongst many spectacular buildings attesting the town's merchant and seafaring heritage, there's lots of shopping and dining to be had, as well as bounteous culture at King's Lynn Arts Centre. Norfolk also boasts some of England's finest beaches and pretty seaside communities; Wells-next-the-Sea is a particularly princely harbour town, around 30 miles along the coast.
This Escape is for two people. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Just a few hours' travel from the bustle of the capital, discover the stunning landscape—shaped by the sea, wind, and rich local history."-- Visit North Norfolk
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between July 15 and September 15, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children under 3 years stay free. If an extra bed is needed for a child over this age, half of room cost will need to be paid directly to merchant
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening, Bottle of Wine If Dining on the Second Evening, Late 12 p.m. Checkout, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01553 774996 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy by date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2013 • Enjoy By September 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings