A Taste of Seaside Life in Bangor
Marine Court Hotel • Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Bottle of Wine
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Late Checkout
On the coastal wall of Bangor Marina sits a sculpture of a figure forever tucking into a pastie supper, a tribute to the traditional dish of this much-loved seaside resort. If you've got an appetite for this County Down town's coastal charms, then take a bite out of this Escape to the Marine Court Hotel, in a delicious spot overlooking the marina.
An overnight stay for two people in a double room is just £65 (up to a £133.95 value), where you'll unwind amongst traditional and elegant decor. On arrival you'll find a bottle of wine to enjoy, and a late checkout at 1 p.m. is included.
Each morning, you'll rise to breakfast, and you might also want to check out the hotel's Nelson's Restaurant, with its fresh seafood and views over Belfast Lough.
Located close to the hotel is the Pickie Fun Park, perfect for families looking for a bit of adventure, or if culture is more to your taste, then Bangor Castle and it's beautiful walled garden are a popular attraction. With use of all the hotel's leisure facilities included—from the gym to the steam room and 18-metre swimming pool—you can be sure of a refreshing break.
This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Friday. Family rooms are available for a £20 supplement. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
"An array of top class attractions and specialist activities combine with everything from the best in family entertainment to superb facilities for the international sportsperson and excellent shopping."-- Discover Northern Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 24, 2013
- Voucher excludes Saturday stays and 11, 12 July plus all bank holidays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed. £20 upgrade to family room available, subject to availability. Payable directly to merchant
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Double Room, Breakfast Bottle of Wine, Full Use of Leisure Facilities, Late Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 028 9145 1100 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 24, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 24, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 24, 2013 • Enjoy By October 24, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings