Steps from the Sand in Clearwater Beach
Wyndham Garden Clearwater Beach • Clearwater Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard King or Two-Queen Room
While its name is said to have originated from a fresh-flowing spring in the center of the city, Clearwater actually sparkles with the Gulf's crystal tides and sun-soaked shores. Dubbed the top city beach on the Gulf of Mexico by Florida International University coastal geologist Stephen Leatherman—better known as Dr. Beach—the picturesque town's main streets are sprinkled with beach-themed boutiques, seafood eats, and always-occupied volleyball courts. The best way to polish off a classic Clearwater afternoon? With a stroll along the harbor as the sun sets over the Gulf.
Set on 260 private feet of pillow-soft, white-sand beach, Wyndham Garden Clearwater Beach is just 15 miles from the St. Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport and 24 miles from the Tampa Bay International Airport, affording guests a convenient location in the heart of Florida's Gulf Coast. Kick back in a cabana on the beach, pull up a lounge chair by the pool, or get a workout in at the 24-hour fitness center. And when hunger strikes, you'll want to slip into the Sands Beach Bar & Grill, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner alongside tropically inspired cocktails.
Each of 110 recently remodeled rooms comes fully equipped with contemporary amenities, such as complimentary Wi-Fi and a 14-inch memory-foam mattress, and most feature a private balcony.
"Hotel was great, location was great, and the staff was helpful! Perfect for our family vacation. We would stay here again!"-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined, stacked and cannot be used consecutively
- Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org; do not call the property directly
- Only valid for stays between 35 days from travel request and July 20, 2014
- Valid for travel 7-days a week
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made at least 35 days in advance (no exceptions)
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 4
- Resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively
- Hotel availability can only be determined once purchase has been completed and travel forms have been submitted for redemption
- This deal is brought to you by Bill Brown’s Plaza Travel and not an affiliate of Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
- Blackout date(s): August 30- September 2, November 20-27, December 22- January 3, April 18-20, May 24-26 and July 3-4
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 20, 2014 • Enjoy By July 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 25% savings