Reconnect with Your Wild Side in Yorkshire
Ardsley House Hotel • South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two Adults and One Child in a Family Room
- Daily Breakfast
- £20 Food Voucher
- Tickets to Yorkshire Wildlife Park
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Heritage isn't the only thing Barnsley's got going for it. Sure, its glassworks and coking plant are still in full swing, but these days there are less industrious ways for you to spend your time in the town—such as the award-winning Yorkshire Wildlife Park. See it all for yourself all courtesy of this Escape to Ardsley House Hotel.
An overnight stay for two adults and one child at the South Yorkshire venue is just £99 (up to a £300 value), or an extended two-night stay is £149 (up to a £304.50 value). For that, you will stay in a Family room, complete with en suite, TV, radio, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and internet access. A late 1 p.m. checkout is included on your final morning.
Start the day well with a daily breakfast at The Allendale Restaurant that is included with your stay. You'll also receive £20 to spend on food in the restaurant, with dishes designed to suit all tastes and served among the traditional, countrified setting.
Get in touch with your wild side at the award-winning Yorkshire Wildlife Park courtesy of the tickets included in this package. You could even take the plunge with a trip to the Metrodome Leisure Complex and Calypso Cove Waterpark; dive into the likes of water flumes, slides, and a wave pool—and expect to be hit by the H2O from the cannons of the Sunken Galleon.
This Escape is for two adults and one child. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Ardsley House Hotel is located close to Oakwell and Barnsley Metrodome. Regional points of interest also include Magna Science Adventure Centre and National Coal Mining Museum."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 adults and 1 child (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- Your booking is non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Additional child: £5 supplement for one night stays. £10 supplement for two night stays. Payable directly to hotel
- Additional child's Wildlife Park ticket can be purchased on the gate
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: One- (£99) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Family Room, Daily Breakfast, £20 Food Voucher, Tickets to Yorkshire Wildlife Park, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0844 855 9150 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings