The Lap of Luxury in the Maldives and Dubai
Globotours • North Male' Atoll, Maldives
- A Ten-Day Trip to the Maldives and Dubai ($3,499 to $3,999 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from New York City, Seattle, or Washington to Dubai and the Maldives via Emirates
- Round-Trip Motorcoach and Speedboat Transportation from the Airports to Hotels
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights in a Classic Room at Media Rotana in Dubai and Six Nights in a Jacuzzi Beach Villa at Meeru Island Resort & Spa in the Maldives
- Eight Breakfasts, Six Lunches, and Six Dinners
- Dubai City Tour by Motorcoach
- US Departure Taxes, Airline Surcharges, and Hotel Taxes and Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
The Maldives has everything you'd expect of an island paradise in the Indian Ocean—well, almost everything. Endless stretches of white sand beach, lanky palm trees swooning over shallow lagoons, and ocean water so clear you can see the tangled coral feet beneath the surface. Crowds, on the other hand, are pleasantly absent from much of the island nation.
Once you've had your fill of the marketplaces and remnants of bygone sultanates in the capital of Malé, the solitude of dozens of scattered islets and atolls is a short boat or plane ride away. And the luxury resorts that dot the Maldivian landscape play the part perfectly, offering private beaches, full-service spas, and high-end seafood restaurants to impress the world's most discerning travelers.
Escape to an island eden that's truly a world apart with this ten-day trip to the Maldives, with a stop in Dubai, courtesy of Globotours.
day 1: Board your Emirates flight from the US to Dubai.
day 2: Touch down in Dubai, where you'll meet a representative for transportation to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to get settled and do as you please.
Overnight in a Classic Room at Media Rotana.
day 3: Embark on a city tour of Dubai with lovely views of Dubai Creek and the heritage area of Bastakiya, famous for its wind tower houses. The tour stops at Al Fahidi Fort, now home of the Dubai Museum, then continues by water taxi across the creek for a stroll through the spice markets and Gold Souk. You'll see the Burj Al Arab, a luxury hotel with an iconic sail shape, as well as stop for photos at the Jumeirah Mosque.
Overnight in a Classic Room at Media Rotana. Breakfast provided.
day 4: In the morning, return to the Dubai airport for a flight to the Maldives. Once you arrive, you'll take a 55-minute scenic speedboat ride to your resort. Spend the remainder of the day at leisure.
Overnight in a Jacuzzi Beach Villa at Meeru Island Resort & Spa. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
days 5 to 9: With no scheduled activities, your time in the Maldives is free to enjoy as you choose. The resort is the only one on the small island of Meerufenfushi, so you can relax in privacy. Your accommodations are furnished with a four-poster bed and a private patio with Jacuzzi, sun deck, and shady pavilion or umbrella. Five restaurants, a spa, and a full array of sports and excursions ensure guests have everything they need to make the most of paradise.
Five nights in a Jacuzzi Beach Villa at Meeru Island Resort & Spa. Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
day 10: After checking out of the resort, return to the airport for your flight back to the US via Dubai.
Due to flight schedules, guests flying from Washington will visit the Maldives first, then go on to Dubai.
New York City (JFK) departures: September 9, 16, 23, 30 ($3,499); October 7 ($3,499); November 4, 11 ($3,699); January 6, 13, 20, 2014 ($3,799); February 3, 10, 17, 2014 ($3,799); March 3, 10, 17, 24, 2014 ($3,799)
Washington (IAD) departures: September 10, 17, 24 ($3,599); October 1 ($3,599); October 29 ($3,799); November 5, 12, 26 ($3,799); January 7, 14, 28, 2014 ($3,899); February 4, 11, 25, 2014 ($3,899); March 4, 11, 18, 25, 2014 ($3,899)
Seattle (SEA) departures: September 9, 16, 23, 30 ($3,699); October 7 ($3,699); November 4, 11 ($3,899); January 6, 13, 20, 2014 ($3,999); February 3, 10, 17, 2014 ($3,999); March 3, 10, 17, 24, 2014 ($3,999)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"So superior are its beaches, so cobalt blue its waters, and so warm its welcome that the country has become a byword for paradise, whether it be for honeymooners, sun worshippers, or divers."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by August 27, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see globotours.net/Terms.aspx
- Upon confirmation of your reservation, vouchers will be considered used and 100% non-refundable
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $1850
- Voucher includes Round-Trip Motorcoach and Speedboat Transportation from the Airports to Hotels, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights in a Classic Room at the Media Rotana Hotel in Dubai and Six Nights in a Jacuzzi Beach Villa at the Meeru Island Resort & Spa in the Maldives, Eight Breakfasts, Six Lunches, and Six Dinners, Dubai City Tour by Motorcoach, US Departure Taxes, Airline Surcharges, Hotel Taxes and Fees
- Voucher does not include passport and visa fees (if applicable), meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, gratuities to drivers, local guides and costs for anything not specified on the deal
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Passports are required for all international destinations with a minimum validity of 6 months beyond the completion of your trip & sufficient blank pages for visas and immigrations stamps. Passengers are solely responsible for all their travel requirements
- UAE (Dubai) : A passport valid for at least six months is required to enter the UAE. For personal travel of 30 days or fewer, U.S. citizens holding valid tourist passports may obtain visitor visas at the port of entry for no fee
- MALDIVES: A valid passport, along with an onward/return ticket and sufficient funds, is required for entry. A no-cost visitor visa valid for 30 days is issued upon arrival
- For Non- US passport holders, please contact the nearest diplomatic or consular office of the country or countries to be visited and obtain the specific requirements for entry
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Rates for extra nights are available upon request. Standard merchant surcharge applies per way if you deviate from the package
- Stays must be completed within date range purchased
- Offer valid for new bookings only and cannot be combined with other discounts
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 25, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2014 • Enjoy By March 25, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 36% savings