Award-Winning Cuisine in the Jamaican Hills
Zimbali Retreats • Negril, Jamaica
- A Three-Night ($599), Four-Night ($799), or Five-Night ($960) Stay for Two in Mountain Suite I, Mountain Suite II, or a Green Door Cottage
- Day Trip to Negril
- Cooking Class
- Jungle Tour with Rasta Lunch
- Organic Farm Tour
- All Meals Included and Cooked by a Private Chef
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to 15 Nights
A natural life with colorful foods, warm sun, and plenty of time to smell the tropical flowers: Jamaica is truly a Caribbean dream, and the folks at Zimbali Retreats have taken it upon themselves to preserve that dream. Here, a gorgeous seven-acre organic farm provides fresh ingredients used in the delectable, all-inclusive meals; solar power supplies 100 percent of the electricity; natural springs and rain harvesting provide the water; and the Old World charm of a real community makes for many smiles. Just twenty minutes from Negril, this natural oasis lets guests discover the other side of Jamaica, where mountain beauty meets world-class cuisine and eco-living takes center stage.
At this award-winning retreat (FlipKey rated it a "Top Vacation Rental" and Eco Hotels of the World awarded it five stars), you'll lodge in complete comfort while enjoying five-star service. The suites and cottage each offer outdoor space with great views of the natural surroundings, plus private baths, fresh-ground Blue Mountain Coffee, and plenty of all-natural snacks. The Mountain villa features a common area with a large porch overlooking the valley, complete with hammocks for relaxing, and a large library of unique books provides a bit of entertainment during downtime. Of course, there's always music and fun at the Reggae Bar.
At Zimbali, foodies unite. You'll be in the front row as your personal chef takes you on a culinary journey in the specially designed Mountain Cooking Studio. Stroll through the on-site farm, picking fruits, vegetables, and other essentials, then return to your choice of seafood, chicken, vegetarian, and traditional Ital dishes, all creatively woven before your eyes. At Zimbali, food takes top priority.
This retreat gives guests a chance to hike the fertile valley, eat an Ital wood-fired lunch on a real Rasta farm, and take a dip in the clear mountain springs where Jamaica's iconic reggae Rasta once bathed in the shade of a bamboo canopy.
The retreat also offers a full line of treatments at Serenity Spa, and an opportunity to consult Bongo Roach—a Rastafarian elder and certified herbalist—or Isadora, a practical nurse and intuitive healer. You'll leave with a belly full of food and a heart full of love, because what's good for the environment is also good for the soul.
"Idyllic, relaxing retreat with incredible food in a beautiful setting. Staff is very warm and welcoming, plus they provide the perfect insight into the local culture."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and February 14, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellations are not accepted, but reservation dates may be changed with 30 days notice without penalty, subject to availability and voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- All meals included and cooked by a private chef
- Airfare is not included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 20- January 5, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 14, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 17, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2015 • Enjoy By February 14, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings