In Plano, Big-City Style Meets Small-Town Hospitality
NYLO Plano at Legacy • Plano, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a NYLO Loft King or a NYLO Loft Double Double, Thursdays through Sundays ($109)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a NYLO Loft King or a NYLO Loft Double Double, Thursdays through Sundays ($169)
- $50 Food Credit at LOCL
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Plano, while just 20 miles north of Dallas, stands on its own as a getaway destination in the heart of Texas. It's elegant and refined yet down-to-earth, the home of professional athletes who've come to escape the limelight. It's peaceful and quiet, but urban diversions are never hard to find: Catch a play or browse the galleries at the ArtCentre of Plano. Hunt down designer finds at The Shops at Legacy or the chic Stonebriar Centre, or sit down to an exquisite sushi dinner at Densetsu. Everything Big D has, Plano has, too—no wonder Forbes named it among the city's best suburbs.
An experience in itself, the boutique NYLO Plano at Legacy is not only a leader in green-hospitality initiatives—using biodegradable take-out containers and wind-generated power—but also in a league of its own when it comes to style: Polished concrete floors, brick walls, and exposed ceilings are complemented by angular, almost futuristic furnishings and edgy artwork, lending the hotel an industrial-chic, Manhattan-apartment vibe. You'll spend the night in a loft, which features many of the same design elements found throughout the hotel, and you'll be treated to complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, bottled water, and local and domestic long distance calls during your stay.
On-site, NYLO Plano at Legacy features an outdoor swimming pool and a courtyard lounge, where live music, happy hours, and other events draw lively crowds throughout the week. Inside, LOCL caters to sophisticated yet unpretentious palates with dishes like Drunken Mussels.
"This was a really great deal! The food and drinks were delicious, and we were very impressed with the room and the service."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Hotel guests must be 21 or over with a valid ID
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes/resort fee and gratuity not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Hotel is pet-friendly with nonrefundable $50 pet fee will be charged
- Only registered guests may use the pool; no outside alcohol may be brought into the pool/restaurants
- Vouchers include $50 Food Credit at LOCL
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings