16-Night Transpacific Cruise from Hawaii To Sydney via Samoa, Fiji, Vanuatu and New Caledonia
LivingSocial Travel • Honolulu, HI, United States
- 16-night transpacific cruise from Hawaii to Sydney via Samoa, Fiji, Vanuatu and New Caledonia, brought to you exclusively by LivingSocial Travel (licence #2TA10482)
- Limited spots available and selling fast! Set departure date 18 September 2013
- Need a flight to Hawaii? Want to see this magical part of the world before you sail the seas? Simply give us a call on 1300 784 307 and we can sort you out with anything you need
- Opt for 16 nights of accommodation in an Inside Cabin ($1,889 per person based on twin share), Outside Cabin ($2,184 per person based on twin share ) or Outside Balcony Cabin ($3,820 per person based on twin share)
- Cabins guaranteed on time of booking (not purchase of voucher) and are subject to availability on a first-come-first-serve basis
- All options include all meals (drinks not included), accommodation, transportation, activities, entertainment, port charges, taxes and gratuities
- LivingSocial Travel PTY LTD is a Licensed Travel Agent. Licence #2TA10482
LivingSocial Travel is proud to present our very first escape as a fully fledged travel agency! To celebrate this fabulous fact, we've teamed up with our friends at Royal Caribbean Cruises to secure our subscribers some very exclusive spots on their sensational 16-night transpacific cruise from Hawaii to Sydney via Samoa, Fiji, Vanuatu and New Caledonia. All meals, activities and entertainment is included as you sail the seas, marvelling at the South Pacific wonders at each port, as well as falling head over heels in love with all the facilities that make Royal Caribbean Cruises one of the best-loved tour operators on the entire planet. This exclusive cruise departs on 18 September 2013 and spots are limited!
The Points of Interest
Even before you reach your destination, you're going to be amazed at what you see - your cruise ship. Royal Caribbean's cruise ships are the most innovative and exciting in the travel industry. From rock-climbing walls on every ship to elegant dining rooms and relaxing spas, your experience on board is nothing short of incredible. The ship you'll be spending your time on over this 16-night tour of the South Pacific is the Radiance of the Seas that offers a dazzling experience combining sleek swiftness and panoramic vistas. With seven food and dining experiences, a 220 square metre outdoor cinema and more than 850 crew members to serve your every whim, you'll want and need for absolutely nothing!
Your full itinerary takes you from Honolulu to Pago Pago, the capital of American Samoa, that sports an impressive harbour ringed by densely forrested mountains, before heading toward Apia in Samoa. Considered by many a living postcard of natural beauty, these ten islands each offer very distinct and different environments. Next comes Suva in Fiji, the capital and second most popular municipality of this iconic paradise on Earth, before docking in Vila, one of the many outstandingly beautiful islands of Vanuatu. Finally, before arriving in Sydney, you'll get a taste of the unforgettable wonders in Isle or Pines, New Caledonia.
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page-- St Augustine
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, up to 1 additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on one person - twin share
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Valid for a set departure date of 18th September 2013; this can not be changed
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 18, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 18, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 18, 2013 • Enjoy By September 18, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms