Experience a Cool Adirondack Summer on the Shores of Lake George
Blue Water Manor • Bolton Landing, NY
- A Three-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Suite
- Water Activities Package for Two Including Waterskiing, Tubing, Banana Boat Rides, Paddleboats, Rowboats, Canoes, and Glass-Bottom Kayaks
Dubbed the "Queen of American Lakes," the pure waters of Lake George, New York, have been beckoning the American tourist for centuries. Situated at the base of the mystical Adirondack Mountains, its breathtaking wooded views, soft, sandy shores, and playful waters form the perfect vacation spot for the whole family. Along the peaceful banks, the sleepy hamlet of Bolton Landing is a charming launching point to make a splash on this American gem with its bevy of charming museums, boutiques, and riding stables, as well as some of the best opportunities for water sports in the state.
Located amid six-acres of lush Adirondack pine trees overlooking the Basin Bay, Blue Water Manor is perfectly suited for outdoor enthusiasts, adventurers, and relaxation-seekers alike. Families will love stretching out in their two-bedroom suites that offer cozy cabin décor, a spot to sleep for up to four people, and two TVs. A place for all ages, kids will flock to the on-site playgrounds and indoor pool, while parents can enjoy a cocktail at the Adirondack-style, waterfront bar, which boasts sweeping views of Lake George and the surrounding mountain peaks.
Start the day with a splash and choose from a host of free water activities, like rowboats, paddleboats, canoes, or a glass-bottom kayaks. After a day of swimming, floating, or learning to JetSki, kids will want to check out the host of on-site activities, like the Sunken Boat Playground or the heated indoor pool. Later, they'll flip for Kids Movie Night in the Chipmunk Lounge while parents enjoy catching a live band at the Blue Moose Tavern. End the day as a family at the scenic Stone Manor Restaurant, where fresh seafood entrées, live music, and waterfront views await.
"Beautiful spring-fed Lake George is the beating heart of the southeastern Adirondacks. The area around the 32-miles-long lake—particularly the kitschy village of Lake George—teems with fun-seeking tourists in the summer and fall foliage season."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and August 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 4 people. Water activities package is valid for only 2 people; third and fourth guests wishing to purchase water activities package may pay merchant directly through hotel
- Water activities package includes access to waterskiing, tubing, banana boat rides, paddleboats, rowboats, canoes, and a glass-bottom kayak
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): August 2-4 and 9-11
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013 • Enjoy By August 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings