Invigorating Balance in the Utah Desert
Red Mountain Resort • Ivins, UT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Double Queen Room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($280) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($310)
- Three Healthy Meals per Day
- Eat Well, Feel Well Cooking Demonstrations
- Unlimited Fitness Classes and Daily Guided Morning Hikes
- Healthy Life Classes and Events and Personal Discovery Activities
- Use of Indoor and Seasonal Outdoor Pools, Bicycles, Walking Trails, and Strength and Cardio Studios
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Just the 45th state incorporated into the Union, Utah maintains an aura of frontier mystery that still captures the minds of adventurers and westward wanderers today—and it's easy to see why. With some of the most diverse geography in the western hemisphere, the nation's "National Parks Capital"—it boasts five total—is an amalgam of creamy cascading sand dunes, vibrant pine forests, and sunset-red deserts that draw throngs of visitors to marvel at its natural wonders year after year.
Don't just survive the desert—thrive with an Escape to the breathtaking Red Mountain Resort, an award-winning property just minutes from the red, martian landscapes of the Mojave Desert, Zion National Park, and the Pine Valley Mountain Wilderness of southwestern Utah. In addition to being a Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice winner and a Fodor's Choice establishment, this St. George resort was ranked number one by the readers of Travel + Leisure in the Top Destination Spa category of the World's Best Awards 2012.
Red Mountain boasts 130 rooms over 55 acres, where mesquite smoke hangs in the air and red buttes and cliffs hold court in every direction. All rooms are tastefully appointed with luxe bedding, private bathrooms, and comfortable furnishings, and they're decorated in warm, soothing earth tones. Each also is equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi.
In addition to health-conscious chef-prepared meals, daily guided hikes, and an array of fitness classes offered by the resort, nature offers even more. Take a hiking or mountain-biking trip at nearby Snow Canyon State Park—only minutes from your room—and explore more than 7,000 acres of red rock cliffs and canyons, lava caves, and volcanic cones. Back at the Resort, take advantage of one of Red Mountain's Personal Discovery programs, including life coaching, meditation, tea leaf reading, nutrition and stress counseling, and more. The Sagestone Spa & Salon offers massages, body scrubs, hair treatments, or other signature services.
"One of the largest destination spas in the country, Red Mountain is also among the best... the centerpiece is the spa, with a sublime view of adjacent Snow Canyon State Park and a terrific staff."-- Frommer's
"Love Red Mountain! Have now brought six friends and have more planning trips there. Perfect vacation!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- No children under 12 years old permitted
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Vouchers include Three Healthy Meals per Day, Eat Well, Feel Well Cooking Demonstrations, Unlimited Fitness Classes and Daily Guided Morning Hikes, Healthy Life Classes and Events and Personal Discovery Activities, and Use of Indoor and Seasonal Outdoor Pools, Bicycles, Walking Trails, and Strength and Cardio Studios
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings