AA Four-Star Comfort in West Yorkshire
Holdsworth House • West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Snug Double Room
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Full English Breakfast
- Cream Tea on Arrival
- Bottle of House Wine If Dining in the Two AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant
There's more to West Yorkshire's Halifax than the bank; alongside its surrounding scenery and historic buildings, it's a perfect base from which to explore this artistic part of the north and Brontë Country. Lovers of great literature will be swept off their feet by this week's Escape, then: it's to the AA four-star Holdsworth House.
Lay your quill in the comfort of a Snug Double Room, where two people will stay overnight for just £99 (up to a £241 value). Allow us to read the top features of your accommodation from cover to cover: expect individual décor, double bed with supremely comfortable mattress topper, en suite, and Wi-Fi access, no less.
Now here's something you'll want to write home about: included with your stay is an indulgent cream tea on arrival, a bottle of house wine if you dine on two courses in the restaurant, and breakfast in the morning. We'll quote chapter and verse on what makes dining here so special: awarded two AA rosettes for 14 years running, the charming, period-style eatery impresses with fare that has been recommended by Michelin, and that includes such dishes as rare roast Hartshead sirloin, mussels in a creamy bacon, mushroom, and onion sauce, and a carrot and white chocolate fondant with dark chocolate ice cream.
Allow us to tell you the story of this equally beautiful and creative area: both Halifax and Leeds' lively town centres are a short drive away, and the superb Yorkshire Sculpture Triangle, inspiring Dean Clough Galleries, and artisan towns such as Hebden Bridge can be easily reached by car too. For walkers, the Brontë Way is a 43 mile route taking in amazing scenery and the inspiration for many iconic scenes in the Brontës' works: if you want to get a little closer to the legendary literary giants, their former home has been turned into the Brontë Parsonage Museum in nearby Haworth.
This Escape is for two people. Stays on a Saturday are subject to a supplement. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"This delightful 17th-century Jacobean manor house, set in well-tended gardens, offers individually decorated, thoughtfully equipped bedrooms."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book by 31 August 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- Popular dates subject to availability. Please call in advance to check
- Voucher excludes: 27, 28 July, 2, 3, 4, 11 August, 6, 7, 20, 21 September 2013
- Saturday stays are subject to a supplement payable directly to the hotel. Please contact hotel directly for details
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Additional nights available on B&B basis. Please call merchant for details
- Children allowed. Cots and Beds available upon request. Price on application
- Dogs incur a supplement a £10 per ngiht, payable directly to the hotel. Please mention at itime of booking and you will be allocated a specific room
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades bookable direct with the hotel; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Snug Double Room, Full English Breakfast, Cream Tea on Arrival, Bottle of House Wine If Dining on Two Courses Each in the Two AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01422 240024 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings