A Snug Country House Stay in Cumbria's Eden Valley
Appleby Manor Country House Hotel • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- One- (£89) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Classic Double Room
- Gingerbread Tea with Homemade Biscuits, Cake, Tea, and Coffee for Two (Two-Night Option)
- Daily Full Cumbrian Breakfast
- Full Use of Spa Facilities
- 25% Off a Four-Course Dinner Each (Two-Night Option)
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant (Overnight Option)
According to the Brothers Grimm, Hansel and Gretel stumbled across a house made of gingerbread in the woods. Personally, we prefer to take our gingerbread in four-star surrounds in the North Penines. Follow our trail of breadcrumbs to Appleby Manor Country House Hotel and swap witchcraft for luxury with a stay on the cusp of the beautiful Lake District and Swaledale, not far from the Yorkshire Dales.
Begin your own adventure into the wilderness with an overnight stay for two people at £89 (up to a £205.95 value), or an extended two-night stay at the lavish rural hotel for £149 (up to a £443 value). Your magical visit begins when you check into your spacious double room, complete with desk, seating area, en suite, and many original Victorian features that set off the individually styled pastoral décor. The fairy tale doesn't end there: spa access is included throughout your stay, including a plunge pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish steam room, and solarium. The hotel was also successful in bagging a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2011 and 2012.
For guests staying two nights you'll be welcomed with a Gingerbread Tea—homemade biscuits and gingerbread cake served with tea or coffee. Be tempted into the one-AA Rosette Oak Room Restaurant with 25% off four-course dinners on each evening, and then be captivated by the daily breakfast included with your stay: dishes include full English made with local Cumbrian meats, oatmeal porridge, blueberry pancakes, and traditional crumpets.
Walkers, photographers, and nature lovers will be enchanted by the surrounding scenery; visitors who want to give their story a twist can stop by Eden Ostrich World; and there's ample opportunity for anglers, cyclists, horsey types, and boaters elsewhere—but best of all, you're never far from a friendly country pub to give your tale a happy ending.
This Escape is for two people, and stays on a Friday or Saturday are subject to a £20 supplement per night. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com, stating the name of the hotel in the subject line.
"The beautiful Eden Valley around the River Eden is a mix of lush green countryside, traditional towns, and attractive sandstone villages."-- Visit Eden
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2013
- Supplement of £20 applies to all Friday and Saturday stays and Sunday 25 August
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- 25% discount on 4 course dinner (two night option only) is only valid when meal is booked at the same time you make your reservation
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades to garden view room or deluxe room available, subject to availability. £30 per night supplement applies, payable directly to hotel
- Voucher includes: One- (£89) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Classic Double Room, Gingerbread Tea with Homemade Biscuits, Cake, Tea, and Coffee for Two (Two-Night Option), Daily Full Cumbrian Breakfast Full Use of Spa Facilities, 25% Off a Four-Course Dinner Each (Two-Night Option), Bottle of Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant (Overnight Option)
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 017683 51571 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings