Southern Hospitality in Sunny Savannah
Presidents' Quarters Inn • Savannah, GA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($282) or Fridays and Saturdays ($329)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- In-Room Bottle of Wine or Champagne
- Evening Wine, Hors D'oeuvres, and Cordial
There are few places that are simultaneously eccentric and dignified, holding fast to their gracious and grandiose history while also teeming with unapologetic vivacity. And yet, these are precisely the complementary disparities with which Savannah bewitches visitors time and time again. Get swept up in this Southern study in contrasts when you Escape to the "Hostess City of the South."
Appease your craving for all things stately and luxurious with this Escape to the Lowcountry at Presidents' Quarters Inn, a lodging awarded Best Savannah Inn and Best Local Romantic Inn / B&B by Savannah magazine. Sixteen guest rooms, each of which is named after a former commander-in-chief who visited the city, boast antiques and traditional furnishings, refurbished bathrooms, and free Wi-Fi. The inn's other complimentary amenities include: on-site parking, nightly turndown service, and staff assistance for town activities.
"With its gorgeous mansions, cotton warehouses, and Colonial public buildings, Savannah preserves its past with pride, grace, and a slight smirk," says Lonely Planet. "Savannah revels in being the bad girl... and in some ways it resembles a pint-sized New Orleans. Savannah loves its sinful pleasures, be they cheese grits [or] cocktails."
Discuss the day's agenda over a complimentary breakfast for two each morning, which may include Anna's Pecan Praline French Toast, homemade quiche, and an assortment of fresh fruit. The historic district of Savannah is right outside your door, so rent some wheels from Bicycle Link to scoot around town; stop by the famous Leopold's Ice Cream for a scoop or two; and then stroll over to the inn's neighbor, the Owens-Thomas House, considered one of the finest examples of English Regency architecture in America.
In the evening, unwind with wine and hors d'oeuvres in the garden. Then, opt for a sunset tour with Captain Mike's Dolphin Tours. For authentic Southern cuisine, a good candidate is Alligator Soul, where dishes like fried green tomatoes and shrimp gumbo rule the menu.
"Each of the 16 bedchambers offers plush linens, period antiques, and reprocuction furnishings. The inn faces Oglethorpe Square, a central base for exploring the city."-- Southern Living
"We stay in Savannah often and this property and location are perfect. The rooms are [period-specific] and comfortable. You can easily walk to the best sites in Savannah, and the staff could not be friendlier."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and February 13, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests only
- Voucher includes on-site parking, Wi-Fi, and nightly turn down service
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): August 30- September 1, September 15- October 31, November 8-9, 28-30 and December 23- January 1
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 13, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2014 • Enjoy By February 13, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings