A Taste of Pennsylvania Dutch Country
Bella Vista Bed & Breakfast • Akron, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($68)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Any Days of the Week ($130)
- Daily Family-Style Breakfast
- Gift Basket with Candy, Pretzels, Whoopi Pies, and Coupon for One Dessert at the Olde Lincoln House Restaurant & Tavern
A horse-and-buggy ride through the rolling hills, covered bridges, and clapboard houses of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, is the surest way see the heart and soul of the Keystone State in its purest form: through untouched Amish Country. Visitors who flock to Lancaster to taste the fruits of a simpler life defined by Old World crafts and 300 years of tradition are often pleasantly surprised to find cosmopolitan diversions coexisting side-by-side—downtown farmer's markets meld modern and historic offerings, and meals can range from traditional Amish breakfasts to cutting-edge modern cuisine at local area restaurants.
Located in the heart of Pennsylvania's beautiful Lancaster County, the Bella Vista Bed & Breakfast charms visitors with its post-Victorian architecture and old-fashioned hospitality. Stately trees along with a lush lawn and garden add natural grace to the property. Six cheerfully decorated guest rooms all offer Wi-Fi access, rich-wood furnishings, and old-fashioned period décor. Relax with some quality time in the comfortable sitting room while you enjoy the company of other guests and dine by the light of large bay windows.
• Dine at the Olde Lincoln House Restaurant & Tavern
• Take a downtown Lancaster walking tour
• Visit antique shops, the Ephrata Cloister, or the Landis Valley Museum
• See a show at the American Music Theatre or Dutch Wonderland
"We had an awesome time! Aaron our host, went above and beyond! We enjoyed great breakfasts, comfy accommodations, and warm friendships made with other guests! I would return in a heartbeat!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and July 23, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- No pets
- You may check-in from 4-6 p.m.; checkout is 11 a.m.
- Smoking is only permitted outside
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 23, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 23, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 23, 2014 • Enjoy By July 23, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings