A Decadent Gourmet Retreat in The Dordogne
Chateau de Sanse • Sainte Radegonde, France
- Two- (£199) or Three-Night (£285) Stay for Two People in Suite
- Daily Breakfast
- Dinner on Evening of Choice
- Bottle of Wine in Room on Arrival
- Seven-Day Availability
Dordogne, South Western France, is best known for its rich red wines, its gastronomic delights, and its architectural heritage. Combine all three plus superb shopping when you take a bite out of this week's Escape to the 18th-century Chateau de Sanse, Sainte Radegonde.
Allow us to whet your appetite: two people will stay at the elegant, historic establishment for two nights for £199 (up to a £435 value), or three nights for £285 (up to a £617.70 value). Either way, you'll cleanse your palate with the bottle of wine awaiting on arrival at your suite, which itself includes charming décor, en suite with bath or shower, and satellite TV.
This ought to get us a nibble: part and parcel of your stay are breakfast every morning, as well as dinner for two at the sophisticated conservatory restaurant one evening. Expect the chef to serve up a divine modern-French menu that features such dishes as meli melo of shellfish with coriander, roasted rack of lamb with fava bean salad, and black forest gateau with apricot coulis and cherry sherbet.
Here's a flavour of the local area: those with a taste for architecture will love the more than 1,500 chateaus across Dordogne, as well as the likes of World Heritage Site Périgueux Cathedral; newcomers who are sweet on history will enjoy a visit to nearby Medieval village Saint Emilion, or Castillon la Bataille for re-enactments; shopaholics will have a deliciously good time in Bordeaux, where Rue de St Catherine is the longest shopping street in Europe; and foodies will get their fix with a stop by the equally historic and gourmet Perigord Noir, Libourne for the farmer's market, or Pomerol with its wonderful vineyards.
This Escape is for two people. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"With its rich food, heady history, château-studded countryside and picturesque villages, the Dordogne has long been a favourite getaway for Brits looking for a second home and French families on les grandes vacances."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children allowed: €20 supplement for extra bed plus €5 for breakfast and €10 for dinner. Payable directly to the hotel
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Suite
- Voucher includes: Two- (£199) or Three-Night (£285) Stay for Two People in Suite, Daily Breakfast, Dinner on Evening of Choice, Bottle of Wine in Room on Arrival, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0033 (0)5 57 56 41 10 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 54% savings