Boutique Hotel on the Banks of the Humber Estuary
Hallmark Hotel Hull • East Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Double Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Chocolates in Room on Arrival
- Bottle of Wine if Dining on Three-Course Brasserie Menu in Hotel Restaurant
- Day Membership Pass for Total Fitness Gym
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
Back in the day, Hull was all about fishing—that's probably why it's got the Maritime Museum, Spurn Lightship, Yorkshire Water Museum, and the Deep aquarium around now. These days though, the port city has turned into a cultural hub: think museums, art galleries, theatres—even festivals and orchestras. Whether it's the Hull of now or then that you'd like to get in the swim of, this Escape to the luxury Hallmark Hotel Hull will scale up your visit.
Allow us to dangle the bait: an overnight stay for two people in a double room at the four-star hotel is just £59 (up to a £119.50 value). What will really make you fall hook, line, and sinker for the place though is what's included with your accommodation: as well as the sumptuous décor, contemporary en suite, flat-screen TV with Freeview, work area, and Wi-Fi access, there's even an indulgent box of chocolates waiting for you on arrival. The hotel bagged a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012 and an East Yorkshire Tourism Award for Remarkable Hotel Accommodation.
Submerge yourself in finery at the hotel restaurant, where a full English breakfast and a bottle of wine when you dine on the three-course brasserie menu are both included with your stay. Here's a little sample of the menu to whet your appetite: twice-baked cheese soufflé, slow-roasted shoulder of lamb, Cajun-spiced salmon salad, fresh mussels, and the venue's trademark dessert: a chocolate pyramid with chocolate ice-cream and a chocolate milkshake.
There's no need to let your fitness routine sink without a trace while you're here: day membership of the Total Fitness Gym is all part and parcel of your package. If you'd rather cast off and venture further though, you'll find the region has no need to fish for compliments: between the Hull New Theatre and Hull Truck Theatre, parks including East, West, Pearson, and Pickering, museums such as Wilberforce House, the Streetlife Museum of Transport, and the Arctic Corsair, and the new St. Stephen's Retail and Leisure Centre, there's plenty on offer—and late checkout means you can make the most of it.
This Escape has seven-day availability. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
"This property is situated just outside Hull city centre, with breathtaking views of the Humber Bridge."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in Double Room, Full English Breakfast Chocolates in Room on Arrival, Bottle of Wine if Dining on Three-Course Brasserie Menu in Hotel Restaurant, Day Membership Pass for Total Fitness Gym, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01482 645 212 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings