In Niagara, Family Fun or Romantic Bliss
Embassy Suites Niagara Falls Hotel • Niagara Falls, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Two Queen Cityview Suite with a $50 Game Play Credit at Captain Jack's Pirate Cove and Admission for Up to Four to Time Freak and Cannon Ball Blaster, Sundays through Thursdays, August 25 to 29 ($165) or September 3 to October 31 ($125)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Two Queen Cityview Suite with a Wine Tour and Tasting for Two at Pilliteri Estates Winery and Inniskillin Winery, Sundays through Thursdays, August 25 to 29 ($165) or September 3 to October 31 ($125)
- $30 Voucher for Fallsview Dining at the Keg Steakhouse & Bar
- Daily Cooked-to-Order Breakfast
- Evening Reception with Two Alcoholic Beverages
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Study Niagara Falls by the numbers—more than 700,000 gallons of water rush over an approximately 13-story plunge in high season—and it's easy to understand why this natural wonder has drawn visitors for more than two centuries. But Niagara Falls isn't meant to be studied, it's meant to be seen. Straddling the border between Canada and the United States, Niagara Falls stands as a shining example of Mother Nature's powerful beauty.
Soak up the sight of the great Canadian city of Niagara Falls ten stories up at Embassy Suites Niagara Falls Hotel. Your suite is appointed with two queens, a full bathtub, and a separate dining area. Custom omelets slide across your breakfast plate along with other tasty items from a cooked-to-order morning menu featuring French toast, muffins, fruit, juice, coffee, and tea.
Rack up a high score at Captain Jack's Pirate Cove, located at nearby Clifton Hill. This grown-up arcade will bring out your inner child with classic games like Skee-Ball and pinball. Or, catch up with the kids during a Guitar Hero or Dance Dance Revolution session.
Whet your palate at the Pillitteri Estates Winery where you'll enjoy a tour and tasting for two. If your taste buds want to continue to swim, you're also entitled to a second tasting at Inniskillin Winery in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Come dinnertime, use an included $30 voucher toward food and non-alcoholic drinks at Keg Steakhouse & Bar with floor-to-ceiling window views of the falls. You'll be in over your head with fabulous food like mushrooms Neptune, sirloin Oscar, and steamed fresh asparagus.
"Great views of the Falls. Fantastic buffet breakfast. The Keg Steakhouse was delicious food and service was wonderful. I would definitely return for another trip. Great for families or couples getting away from it all."-- LivingSocial Member
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Call-in reservations will be charged $5 more upon booking; no fee for web bookings
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy, additional adults $25, children 17 and under are free; 7 people maximum occupancy in a 2 Queen Bedroom Suite
- Self parking is $25 per night, valet is $35 per night
- Voucher includes a breakfast buffet for two and a $30 voucher for the Keg Steakhouse & Bar
- Dining voucher is dine-in only; not valid for cash, on alcohol and gratuities are not included
- Dining vouchers may not be combined if multiple vouchers purchased
- Transportation is not included with wine tours, wine tour is self guided and based on double occupancy with additional tickets available at the Tour Desk
- Captain Jack's Pirate Cove Game Play card is for play only and $2 activation fee is not included
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 12 noon
- Taxes and Fees (13% HST and 3.8% TIF) not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- All stays must be completed within date range purchased
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): September 1-2, 17-20, October 1, 7-9, 13 and 20-24
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 48% savings