A Grade-II Listed Country House in Rural Suffolk
Satis House • Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Two- or Three-Night Stay for Two People in a Superior Double (Prices from £189*)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine if Returning to Dine on Second Evening
"Satis House... It means that whoever stays in the house could want for nothing more," says Pip in Charles Dickens's Great Expectations. And this could certainly be said for this Escape to the hotel of the same name in scenic Saxmundham; a market town less than seven miles from the glorious Suffolk coast and close to Southwold.
Imagine a stay for two adults in a Superior Double room at a luxury retreat and you'll get even more than you bargained for: two nights at the elegant establishment are £189 (up to a £377.30 value), or three nights for £259 (up to a £532.30 value). Either way, your stylish accommodation goes above and beyond: think individual décor, en suite with shower, flat-screen satellite TV, and DVD player. The property also featured as a winner in Channel 4's 'Four in a Bed' television programme.
When it comes to fine dining, you have it all here: breakfast is included with your package, as is a two-course dinner each from the set menu at the two-AA rosette restaurant on the first night, and a bottle of wine if you return to dine on the second. Satis House Restaurant's fare will leave you feeling utterly contented: expect such dishes as wild mushroom and taleggio tartlet, Seville-glazed duck breast, Malaysian fish curry, and the chef's signature panna cotta with peanut brittle.
Conveniently located a short drive from Southwold and Aldeburgh, Satis House is the perfect location for exploring some of the best places in Suffolk. From Framlingham Castle to Snape Maltings, the area offers amazing views, beaches, and stunning villages and hamlets. Suffolk is renowned for its great food and locally sourced ingredients, as showcased by Satis House.
This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Friday. Friday night stays are subject to a supplement. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Expect a warm welcome from the caring hosts at this delightful 18th-century, Grade II listed property set in three acres of parkland."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Option A and D: Valid for July stays only
- Option B and E: Valid for August Stays only
- Option C and F: Valid for September - December stays only
- Supplement applies to Friday night stays. Please contact hotel directly
- Voucher excludes Saturday stays
- Once booked, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Two- or Three-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double (Prices from £189*), Daily Full, English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01728 668418 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings