Historic Luxury in Downtown Dallas
The Adolphus Hotel • Dallas, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Two Double Room ($109)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Executive King or Executive Two Queen Room ($139)
- Valet Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Dallas's glitzy skyline has been a beacon of style since the city's oil-fueled beginnings in the mid-nineteenth century. Today, the shimmering metropolis is full of opportunities for you and your sweetheart to indulge in its swoon-worthy boutiques and dreamy dining spots. Here, subterranean cowboy bars give way to skyscraper bistros, and art studios take root in ultra-mod Dragon Street warehouses. True to its Texas pedigree, in Dallas, everything runs big—including romance.
Located in the heart of downtown Dallas, The Adolphus Hotel sits along the same route that President Kennedy's motorcade took on that fateful day in 1963. Built a century ago by beer baron Adolphus Busch, the sumptuously decorated hotel is all Gilded Age glamour. With its glittering chandeliers, intricately carved Steinway piano, and stunning flower arrangements, it's no wonder the hotel has attracted an enviable collection of Hollywood royalty and British nobility. Tastefully appointed with marble bathrooms, and boasting spacious sitting and dining areas, each room is done up with the flair of an English country manor.
Begin your exploration of Dallas by heading to Dealey Plaza, where The Sixth Floor Museum gives visitors access to a replica of Lee Harvey Oswald's sniper's perch, before experience the Big D's lighter side at the flagship location of luxe department store Neiman Marcus. Then, load up on artistic culture at the Nasher Sculpture Center, where you can stroll through rooms of Picasso bronzes and colorful Frank Stella abstracts.
Come mealtime, melt into the cushy velvet chairs of The French Room, the hotel's on-site restaurant hailed by Travel + Leisure as one of the world's top 25 dining experiences, and one of the country's highest-rated restaurant in Zagat. Indulge in a tasting menu filled with dishes like foie gras with brioche and peach jam, Copper River salmon with lobster-potato gratin, or a rack of lamb with blue cheese-and-onion jam. Then, finish things off with one of the pastry chef's artistically crafted soufflés—a dessert good enough to go down in history.
"Beer baron Adolphus Busch created this Beaux-Arts building in Downtown Dallas in 1912, sparing nothing in the way of ornamentation. The European-style rooms, filled with unique floral prints and Queen Anne-style furniture, have modern amenities."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Adolphus Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until December 26, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Children up to 17 years stay free in parents room when using existing beds in room; people aged 18 years and older are fully charged
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- 13% + 2.14% fee tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Blackout date(s): August 20–22, 28-31; September 26–28; October 1-31; November 1-30, December 6
- Pets allowed for $150 deposit, of which $50 is non-refundable
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 26, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 26, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 26, 2013 • Enjoy By December 26, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings