Camping with the Cowboys
Grand Canyon Ranch Resort • Meadview, AZ
- An Overnight Campout for a Child ($49) or an Adult ($149)
- Cowboy Guide and a Western Quarter Horse to Ride
- Western-Style Dinner and Breakfast
Master gunfighter Tap Duncan once rolled with such celebrated outlaws as Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. According to legend, he was hailed as the greatest gunslinger in the state of Arizona before he swapped his shootin' for ranchin' and put down roots on the western rim of the Grand Canyon, where the spirit of the Old West still lives.
Saddle up for an overnight camping trip for one child or one adult, guided by a cowboy from the Grand Canyon Ranch Resort, a 106,000-acre working cattle ranch that is a time capsule of the American frontier and only two hours from Las Vegas.
You'll depart from the ranch at 3 p.m. and ride a Western quarter horse along the Joshua Tree-lined Mormon trail through the Iron Spring Basin. Prepare to be floored by the stunning views of the Music Mountains, and maybe even spot a wild buffalo or two. As the sun starts to set, you'll arrive at Turner Camp, where a cold beverage, home-cooked Western-style dinner, and campfire awaits. Gather round the blazing logs under the stars, listen to stories about the outlaws of the Wild West, and savor the campfire camaraderie.
When the sun rises in the morning, it's time for a cup of authentic cowboy coffee before getting back in the saddle to return to the ranch, where you'll mosey over to the Historic Ranch House for a hearty breakfast.
"Located just 14 miles southwest of Grand Canyon West, the ranch is a popular stopping-off point for day-trippers seeking spectacular canyon views in this remote region."-- Read Fodor's Review of Grand Canyon Ranch Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until October 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 1 guest
- Child offer must accompany at least one adult
- Camping tents can fit up to two adults plus two children
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Appropriate clothing and footwear advised, including long sleeved shirt, windbreaker, Cowboy hat, jeans, strong walking shoes
- Must be age 9 and over, minimum height 52" to participate in horseback ride
- Child rate is for ages 9 through 12 years
- Suitable for all riders of varying experience
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2013 • Enjoy By October 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings