From London to Paris to Rome, a World of Wonder
go-today • London, United Kingdom
- An 11-Day Trip to London, Paris, and Rome, Including:
- Round-Trip Flights between the United States and Europe, One Train Ticket from London to Paris, and One Flight from Paris to Rome
- Three Nights at the Grange Strathmore (or, for September 16 Departures, the Grange Fitzrovia), Three Nights at the Villa Eugénie, and Three Nights at the Hotel Albani Roma (or, for October 4 Departures, the H10 Roma Città)
- One Sightseeing Tour in Each City
- Waived Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
From ancient history to contemporary pop culture, no three cities have had as profound an effect on Europe—or, really, the world—as London, Paris, and Rome have. Art, food, music, romance—all were cultivated, incubating over hundreds of years, in these three iconic cities. Suffice it to say, America is a product of this cultivation. Explore our common roots, courtesy of go-today, with an 11-day tour of London, Paris, and Rome.
days 1, 2, 3, and 4: Fly from the United States to London and check in to the Grange Strathmore (or, for September 16 departures, the Grange Fitzrovia), a meticulously restored townhouse that once belonged to the Queen's grandfather, the Earl of Strathmore. You'll have plenty of time to explore the city at your leisure, but you'll also be treated to the hop-on/hop-off Original London Sightseeing Tour, which is valid for 24 hours, offers 90 stops along the route (Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Downing Street, the London Dungeon, and more), and gives you access to three walking tours: The Changing of the Guard, London Legends, and Jack the Ripper. You'll also take a cruise down the River Thames.
Three nights at the Grange Strathmore or the Grange Fitzrovia (September 16 departures only)
days 5, 6, and 7: Bienvenue à Paris, the City of Light and home to some of the world's best food and drink. You'll arrive via Eurostar train and check in to the Villa Eugénie, situated at the doorstep of Montmartre. Inspired by mid-19th-century France, this 41-room boutique hotel is appointed with period furnishings and exudes a distinctly vintage vibe. This three-day leg of the trip is also at your leisure, though you'll want to take advantage of your included Les Cars Rouges tour. You'll be whisked around the cobblestone streets of the famously arty Left Bank, to world-class attractions like the Eiffel Tower, and past a million romantic boulevard cafes, where you might opt to hop off and indulge in a croissant and espresso.
Three nights at the Villa Eugénie.
days 8, 9, and 10: After an included flight from Paris to Rome, you'll check in to the Hotel Albani Roma (or, for October 4 departures, the H10 Roma Città), situated in the peaceful residential area of Parioli-Salario. Public transportation is just steps from the hotel, meaning you'll have easy access to the city center. When you aren't exploring Rome on your own, take an included bus tour of the city. Passengers are regaled with the legend of Romulus and Remus and the Seven Hills of Rome as they pass by one of the world's largest churches and the Colosseum, and passengers have the option of stopping off to explore Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps.
Three nights at the Hotel Albani Roma or the H10 Roma Città (October 4 departures only).
day 11: Fly from Rome to the United States.
• LAX: September 16 ($2,799), October 4 ($2,699), November 8 ($2,399), December 6 ($2,399), January 10 ($2,299), February 21 ($2,299), March 28 ($2,499)
• NYC: September 16 ($2,499), October 4 ($2,399), November 8 ($2,099), December 6 ($2,099), January 10 ($1,999), February 21 ($1,999), March 28 ($2,199)
• DC: September 16 ($2,599), October 4 ($2,499), November 8 ($2,299), December 6 ($2,299), January 10 ($2,199), February 21 ($2,199), March 28 ($2,399)
"London, Paris, and Rome are easy to visit, even for first-timers, even for those traveling on their own."-- Chicago Tribune
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by August 28, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $800
- Voucher includes One Train Ticket from London to Paris, and One Flight from Paris to Rome, Three Nights at the Grange Strathmore (or, for September 16 Departures, the Grange Fitzrovia), Three Nights at the Villa Eugénie, and Three Nights at the Hotel Albani Roma (or, for October 4 Departures, the H10 Roma Città)One Sightseeing Tour in Each City, Waived Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, Rome City Tax paid locally, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2014 • Enjoy By March 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 31% savings