From Country Garden Picnics to Seaside Sarnies in Lancashire
Springfield House Hotel • Lancashire, United Kingdom
- One- (£49) or Two-Night (£89) Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Glass of Wine If Dining in the Restaurant
- Friday and Saturday Night Availability
The Springfield House Hotel—an elegant Georgian-style country house boasting seven luxurious en suite bedrooms and surrounded by verdant walled gardens—was built in 1840 for the modest sum of £4,000. A reminder of how things change, perhaps; but Escape to the Lancashire countryside and you'll harken back to a bygone era of comfort and style.
At the old-fashioned price of £49 (up to a £117 value), you and your sweetheart will enjoy an overnight stay in the Pilling property just a short distance from the Fylde coast; or ensure time is on your side with a two-night stay for £89 (up to a £234 value). Your room will transport you to a bygone era with its period stylings, yet retains a very modern air of comfort.
The package also includes a hearty breakfast each morning, as well as wine if dining in the hotel's restaurant on one or two nights—expect to find classic dishes such as slow roasted shoulder of lamb with roast vegetables and a redcurrant jus, or salmon darne with an avocado salsa.
Nearby, you can head to the city of Lancaster for a spot of lunch, shopping, and a seaside stroll down the promenade; or take in some more sea air at one of the many towns and villages along the charming Fylde coast. The timeless delights of the Lake District make for a stunning day out, with the rolling valleys and placid water a true treat.
This Escape is for two people. The hotel does not allow dogs. Sunday and Monday night stays are excluded. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"[The Fylde coast] is a fantastic, flat coastline, with beautiful, predominantly sandy golden beaches."-- Visit Fylde Coast
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2013. No extensions
- Voucher excludes Sunday and Monday stays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a luxury country house
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- No dogs
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes One- (£49) or Two-Night (£89) Stay for Two People, Daily Breakfast, Glass of Wine If Dining in the Restaurant, Friday and Saturday Night Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01253 790 301 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings