Ancient History and Modern Comfort in Arundel
Norfolk Arms Hotel • West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People
- Two-Course Dinner with a Bottle of Wine on First Evening
Sure, Arundel in West Sussex is steeped in history, a centre for country pursuits, and home to its very own racing school—but what really interests us about the quirky English market town is that it's the site of one of the oldest Scout troupes in the world, started weeks after the movement began in 1908. Earn your exploration badge courtesy of this week's Escape to the three-star Norfolk Arms Hotel.
Lay your neckerchiefs at the foot of a double or twin beds at the countrified venue for two nights for £119 (up to a £272.25 value). Your survival skills won't be tested in your pretty, individually decorated accommodation—there's an en suite, TV, radio, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
There's no need to worry yourself about supplies either: breakfast each morning is included with your stay, as is a two-course meal with a bottle wine on the first night, from a menu that features dishes such as breaded mushrooms, half a roast chicken with mash and veg, and lemon cheesecake.
You'll pledge allegiance to the offbeat British town after a visit to the Norman Arundel Castle or Arundel Wetlands Centre; a ghost-walk around old Arundel Jailhouse; an afternoon browsing around the monthly farmer's market; or a picturesque stroll around the coast and cliffs of the nearby South Downs.
This Escape is for two people. A £20 supplement applies for stays on a Saturday night. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"There’s something irresistibly romantic about Arundel: this attractive little town with its vast fairy-tale castle and steep hillside streets lined by excellent restaurants and antique stores makes a great weekend break or stopover."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 30, 2013
- Saturday stays: £20 supplement applies, payable directly to hotel
- Once booked, your reservation is non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People, Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner with a Bottle of Wine on First Evening
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0844 855 9150 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2013 • Enjoy By October 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 0% savings